KIrbyville at Bridge City Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

23 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Lord knows that I don't think a lot of Tommy Wallis, but from my view of things, he appears that he was to trying to be a peacemaker in this situation and was trying to separate a Cardinal and a Wildcat.  That hand looks to be one of a Kirbyville player that the BC player is involved with (you can see the Wildcat's black helmet over the left shoulder of the ref closest to the camera).  Of course, this is a still which doesn't reveal everything.

But given the way Coach DuBois feels about his kids, if he felt this was an act of aggression on Dr. Wallis' part, we would have heard something to that effect by now by BC administration by now.

I thought the same thing at first, but I think the Kirbyville kid is dark skinned and that's a white LEFT hand on the BC kid's throat.... knuckles facing the camera. 

I may have been watching too much CSI. 

Honestly, Dubois isn't going to say anything. He was all over our kids, and I doubt He would even recognize Dr. Wallis. 

I've also decided that from now on I shall capitalize all pronouns used when discussing our Coach. 

I have a video also.  It was not real aggressive and yes it appears the Kville kid was the one choking him.  The video was so distorted its hard to see details but one I noticed  If our sup was separating our kids you would have seen him facing our kids walking them back.   That didn't happen.  He ran into the pack.  Obviously pushing bc kids back then staring them down.  I wouldn't say he broke any rules technically violated any policy but as sup you just don't do that.  He Is a bully and eventually you people are going to see this.  

There were several fights with center, now with BC.  The one practice I went to there was fight they had to break up.  I do not like where things are headed. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He's a menace. Lol.  

Honestly, it looks like somebody's white hand (his) is on the BC player's throat.

I'm certain that the picture doesn't actually represent what was occurring, but that looks bad.  

the point being why is he even on the field? let the coaches do their job. 

1 hour ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

I really don't see it as him having intent on choking a BC player. He was out there trying to  seperate two sides.   Something that both coaching staffs should have done   

As a general rule it's about getting your own kids out of the mix... not shoving somebody else's kids. 

Deleted by admin