hf-1-3, k, 3-u

bc-fo8, 3u, bb, k

hf-k, k, k

bc-angelle 1b, hbp, jackson 1b, k, bb, haymond 1b, bb, e-5, k, fo8

hf-k, 3-1, k

bc-hbp, fo8, k, k,

hf-barrera 1b, k,k, 5-4

bc- 6-3, bolton 2b, coleman 2b, e-4

Total domination by the Cards. That's why they are NO 1 in the state.

I am not making excuses for HF. I am sure BC is the better team. But couldn't the wide margin have had something to do with HF traveling about 300 miles in 36 hours. (if I am right about the location of both games) Maybe they should have pushed WOS back to Monday. Was that an option? It seems to me they might have had a better chance tonight.

bigred75

Once again I wasn't trying to take anything away from BC, just trying to explain one reason the point spread was far greater than most people thought it would be.

But since you brought it back up. You guys pushing your game all the way back to Monday is no different than turnign on the sprinklers all night to give your pitcher an extra day of rest or to put the other teams pitching under stress. It was just more convient for your team so you moved it. It is just as unsportsman like and probably just as illegal. Someone should really look into. You guys are so arrogant you think you can just do what ever you want. But hey keep talking your trash. It is really making you look good.

3Amagic -As to BC playing Anahuac on Monday, check out your facts. BC wanted to play Thursday, Anahuac had several kids at an "Ag" event at some college. They could have been forced to forfeit had BC chosen not to reschedule till Monday. Now the logic.....do you think BC would have pitched Angelle against Anahuac knowing they were playing H-F Friday night??? BC has multiple pitchers that would be available and capable of pitching against Anahuac. Had the rained-out game been against another team, you might have a gripe but Anahuac??? Come on. Don't make H-F look petty. I know that when BC goes to "The Box", we will be in for a tough game from a good team. We will probably see your top pitcher as well. Good luck until then.

Bro Hf whines. Huffman was up on them 6-3 until they come back and beat us but until then WHINE WHINE and more WHINE. HF you got beat by a very good team so stop making excuses. The bc fans are being cool to you so what up?

Really want to know the truth? If bagley would have been healhy you would not even been in the game with us. Now what if what if what if?

See how it sounds? Get over it :twisted:

Guest BobcatBeliever

Wow, I'm starting to feel lucky that our kids don't hit and make a zillion errors a game so we don't have anything to whine about and bigred75 doesn't give us crud for making excuses....LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder