Clinton, Comey, Lynch...

baddog

16 hours ago, baddog said:

Home free says Big Girl. She really needs to read the adult news. Read it and weep...

This is the hidden content, please

Yes, yes, and yes.  And the head man needs to be a conservative republican, and based on the people Mueller picked, the new Special Counsel should pick folks who primarily contributed to the Republican Party.  The Republicans need to stop "playing fair", because the dimocrats durn sure don't.  

17 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL   If they don't add Priebus and Sessions, everybody will know it's just a political show.

I've never in my life seen so many people being investigated and turning up nothing. Need a good scapegoat. 

I'm really sick of all this crap.

The killing part is that all this nonsense is generated because someone LOST. Should have handed out second place trophies. We are making a mockery of our judicial system if nothing happens, not to mention taxpayer money spent on this crap. Stop it already. Go to work and do your job. Start making meaningful political decisions and stop acting like aholes.

This stuff is all "trumped" up.  The aforementioned pillars of society have done nothing wrong.  When Clinton "convened" with the attorney general at the Arizona airport it was only to discuss grandchildren.   And when Mrs. Clinton erased those 35,000 emails it was because the subject was yoga classes and grandchildren.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

This stuff is all "trumped" up.  The aforementioned pillars of society have done nothing wrong.  When Clinton "convened" with the attorney general at the Arizona airport it was only to discuss grandchildren.   And when Mrs. Clinton erased those 35,000 emails it was because the subject was yoga classes and grandchildren.

Lol. Nash, you will like this article. This is just the tip. More to come as the investigation moves along, I'm sure.

This is the hidden content, please