What Congress Should Do About Mueller.

Reagan

Congress should call Mueller before them and ask him:  Why did he hire so many pro-Hillary lawyers to investigate Trump?  As a side note, Mueller's law firm gave about 99% of donations to democrats.  But, that means nothing, right?  Anyway, back to questions for Mueller.  Next question:  What does looking into trumps business deals from 10 years ago have to do with Russian collusion in the 2016 election?  I'm sure there's more excellent questions that can be asked.  If Mueller goes outside the scope of his investigation, Congress has the right/authority to cancel his investigation.  If he strays -- they should immediately cancel this witch hunt!

16 hours ago, westend1 said:

You guys have been calling for all sorts of investigations over the last 8 years.  Why are you so scared of this one?

If they're only investigating collusion with the Russians, I'm not "scared" of this one.  I'm frustrated and irritated that it's happening, when Hillary admits she colluded with the Ukraine, and several other countries about the election - and no investigation.  I'm frustrated that her aide, Huma, has reputed ties to terrorist - and no investigation.  I'm frustrated that many democratic members of congress, and the former head of the DNC, use so many Muslim IT people, one of which smashed his hard drive and tried to sneak out of the country.

To sum it all up, I'm frustrated, and concerned, of what the democrats are doing to our country, and yet are above the law.  Actually, you should be concerned too.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

If they're only investigating collusion with the Russians, I'm not "scared" of this one.  I'm frustrated and irritated that it's happening, when Hillary admits she colluded with the Ukraine, and several other countries about the election - and no investigation.  I'm frustrated that her aide, Huma, has reputed ties to terrorist - and no investigation.  I'm frustrated that many democratic members of congress, and the former head of the DNC, use so many Muslim IT people, one of which smashed his hard drive and tried to sneak out of the country.

To sum it all up, I'm frustrated, and concerned, of what the democrats are doing to our country, and yet are above the law.  Actually, you should be concerned too.

No investigations of the former clown in the White House can be made, because there can't be any wrong doing found in his time.  Can't have the first black potus with any baggage.  To many see him as some sort of saviour.  I see a pos.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

To me, crooked is something criminal that can bring charges. What has Trump done that is criminal? 

Nobody knows.  It is possible he agreed to waive sanctions for favorable business deals, like selling real estate to a Russian for far more than it was worth.  Guess we will wait until the tax returns are released.   Maybe it's nothing.  That would be my guess, but why hide his returns?  At least we have the most presidential president since Lincoln, so there's that.   And, he knows lots of words.