obama's Returning To 'Help" The Dimms!

Reagan

Hillary could have beat GU if we were going by the person with the most votes wins. If Obama was running against Trump he probably would have won. Trump couldn't out debate him, he has had one wife. Even Bill didn't have the baggage that Hillary had. Hell, Joe Biden could have beat GU.

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Hillary could have beat GU if we were going by the person with the most votes wins. If Obama was running against Trump he probably would have won. Trump couldn't out debate him, he has had one wife. Even Bill didn't have the baggage that Hillary had. Hell, Joe Biden could have beat GU.

Bill and Hillary's convicted sex offender billionaire buddy could have won the DNC nomination. He was too busy on Orgy Island with the underaged kids. 

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I said Bill and Barrack could have beat the p. Grabber. (Just lockeroom talk)

No, don't forget their friend. Bill and Hillary made several trips to Orgy Island to have sex with minors. That's the truth. You can turn your head now.

32 minutes ago, new tobie said:

In case you missed it, the founding fathers set up the way elections are won.  Thank God! Time to quit crying over spilled milk and move on.  If your party could nominate someone other than crooked Hillary, you Dims might still be in office.

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

In case you missed it, the founding fathers set up the way elections are won.  Thank God! Time to quit crying over spilled milk and move on.  If your party could nominate someone other than crooked Hillary, you Dims might still be in office.

The founding fatherd sucked.

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You do know that Obama and Hillary each lost all of their elections in a huge landslide when counting land mass. The one with the most votes over a wider land mass carries as much weight as the popular vote. If I would have started using the Liberal argument strategy during Obama's reign I could still be crying about that fact, even though it would make me look foolish.

And did you just state Bill didn't have the baggage that Hillary had? You are obsessed with Trump's locker room talk but somehow don't seem to care about Bill Clinton's sexual past, including multiple charges of rape. And you wonder why we all laugh at you.

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The founding  fathers sound so great. Thomas Jefferson outdone Bill Clinton by cheating on his wife and having kids with his mistress and owning people in general. Foundings fathers were just men. Nothing more.

But you hold Rockefeller in such high regards. You seem obsessed with sexual mores as the sole indicator of a man's worth, except you childishly and pathetically weight this factor based on political affiliation.

The Founding Fathers wrote a declaration under the threat of certain death if unsuccessful, and against overwhelming odds of success. They created a system of government unlike any governing body...with only faith that it would work. And you throw out adolescent quips and short-sighted theories, but somehow believe you are on equal footing with these geniuses. Will the laughter never stop.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

The founding fatherd sucked.

But yet you live and thrive in this great country that they envisioned and sought for.  Thanks goodness for their courage and insight.  I guess if you don't feel it is a great country, no one will stop you from taking the next slow boat to China.  Seems that is the type of government you want.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Barrack didn't have slaves and father kids out of wedlock.  So yes he was better than some of the founding fathers.

I get it.  the standard by which we will judge greatness is whether or not one had slaves or kids out of wedlock.  If that is the case, why didn't you support Mitt Romney?

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Barrack didn't have slaves and father kids out of wedlock.  So yes he was better than some of the founding fathers.

42 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I get it.  the standard by which we will judge greatness is whether or not one had slaves or kids out of wedlock.  If that is the case, why didn't you support Mitt Romney?

After you answer stevenash's question, answer this one: Why do you idolize Bill Clinton?

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Mitt Romney was out of touch with the working man. He closed down companies and screwed the working man time and time again.

13 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I don't think you get it.  No one here idolized Trump, he was just a better alternative than the Dim party had to offer.

Liberals believe what their leaders tell them to believe. The evidence is abundantly clear that practically everyone on here who voted for Trump did so as a vote against Hillary. I even put a poll on here in which the results were clear. But the Liberal yahoos ignore evidence and just parrot their leaders. It is so very comical. Any normal person would be embarrassed by such foolishness. I can only surmise that they see themselves in the same way as they see anyone not in lock step with the Liberal agenda...through the eyes of the Liberal leaders instead of evidence based. We can only hope that one day the light bulb will come on. I'm not very hopefully on that miracle happening, and would just as soon start the secession proceedings.