Trump admits that he lied

Big girl

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

If you think I need to prove to you that grab um has lied.......he is a crotch grabbing, wife buying, liar.

Tobie- Let me be the first to congratulate you on displaying the tolerance, civility, and mutual respect that Mr. Obama declared to be so important.

Well! I want to compliment you for finally saying something that has semblances of some thought,  rather than just sitting back and asking for evidence for every opinion I post.. I have a list of President Trump unusual behavior, a very long list. but you will probably say it's just fake news, this the perfect place for a meme, but I think I will let you slide for now. Doesn't mean I won't come back at you.  

24 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, I read the first two "lies", and frankly would be embarrassed to have my name on a post that had a link to that garbage.

The first one: Sean Hannity actually showed a clip of Trump saying we shouldn't go into Iraq. This clip was shot before the invasion date. So your reporter lied.

The second one: Trump said "I THINK we have the all-time record...", and your reporter calls that a lie. Trump didn't lie, he said what he thought to be true. A lie is when you say something you know to be untrue, such as "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" or "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan". Such petulance is just absolutely pathetic, and your reporter seems to have a hard time telling the truth. The fact that you even put this link up for viewing shows your true character. And it's declining with every post. 

46 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Well! I want to compliment you for finally saying something that has semblances of some thought,  rather than just sitting back and asking for evidence for every opinion I post.. I have a list of President Trump unusual behavior, a very long list. but you will probably say it's just fake news, this the perfect place for a meme, but I think I will let you slide for now. Doesn't mean I won't come back at you.  

I'm not enamored or even impressed with your comprehension skills, so I don't consider that a compliment. And you need some semblance of content knowledge for the condescending attitude to be effective.

Please outline your list of unusual behaviors. I would love to see what you consider proof of instability and paranoia. I would say I double-dare you but I don't want to sink into such childishness. Oh wait, I'm employing the Liberal form of engagement anyway...I double-dare you to reveal your true feelings and expose your analytical skills on diagnosing psychological disorders. I hope it is a lot better than the garbage you posted later in the thread. That one was just laughable.

6 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

This is the hidden content, please

All very sane and coherent tweets. Now the author's senility might be in question due to his comical and enormously exaggerated conclusion of Trump's mental state based on these tweets. Like any sane person, I would not venture to offer a clinical diagnosis based on such scant evidence, but that doesn't seem to stop the Liberals from doing it. And what's more hilarious is that some will even try to regurgitate the said fake news. The snowflake meltdown continues. I almost feel ashamed for the perpetual grin on my face since Trump won the Presidency.

21 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny, I never saw where Trump accused Obama of treason. It wouldn't bother me if he did.

I don't think any President would commit treason, not even Trump not against his country, but I do think Trump would take money from Russia or anybody else.

1 hour ago, Fee Dee said:

I don't think any President would commit treason, not even Trump not against his country, but I do think Trump would take money from Russia or anybody else.

The one thing Trump does not need is money.     Check out Mr. Obamas net worth before election and after election.  And need I even mention Hillary and Bill?