Please Point Out

baddog

I don't watch the guy and have no idea if what he says is true, but he seems to be saying that any woman who accuses a conservative of wrongful sexual advances is lying in some orchestrated scheme.    Not sure I believe that since there have been millions paid out to settle these "unfounded" claims.

10 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I don't watch the guy and have no idea if what he says is true, but he seems to be saying that any woman who accuses a conservative of wrongful sexual advances is lying in some orchestrated scheme.    Not sure I believe that since there have been millions paid out to settle these "unfounded" claims.

So if a woman claims you made a sexual advance towrds her, we should believe her since millions have been paid before. What a concept.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

So if a woman claims you made a sexual advance towrds her, we should believe her since millions have been paid before. What a concept.

If 10 women come forward with the same claims, there might be something there.    If I decide to pay 13 million rather than face a jury, there might be something there.  Do you so easily discount all of that?

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If 10 women come forward with the same claims, there might be something there.    If I decide to pay 13 million rather than face a jury, there might be something there.  Do you so easily discount all of that?

What ten women? 

So Michael Jackson WAS guilty! Always thought so anyway.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

What ten women? 

So Michael Jackson WAS guilty! Always thought so anyway.

Was 10 an exaggeration?   Hannity says this is an attack on conservatism.  How many accusers for Ailes and Orielly?   Michael Jackson?   That's a weak attempt at diversion.

Was 10 an exaggeration?   Hannity says this is an attack on conservatism.  How many accusers for Ailes and Orielly?   Michael Jackson?   That's a weak attempt at diversion.

Nothing weak about it and not a diversion. Guilt is guilt. If all the men at Fox are sexual predators, why aren't all the women leaving? Let some stupid man sexually attack my wife, he will have marks on him for evidence. Whatever happened to women slapping a man's face?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nothing weak about it and not a diversion. Guilt is guilt. If all the men at Fox are sexual predators, why aren't all the women leaving? Let some stupid man sexually attack my wife, he will have marks on him for evidence. Whatever happened to women slapping a man's face?

Uhhh, they want to keep their careers?

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Uhhh really? So with all their conservative values, they decide to stay working with sexual harrassment all around them. Yeah, that's the ticket.

This is the hidden content, please

anchor Megyn Kelly told investigators she was sexually harassed by CEO Roger Ailes, the 
, less than two weeks after Gretchen Carlson made similar allegations against him.

Sources told CNBC that Fox is nearing on decision on Ailes' future at the company. The decision is likely to result in his departure, sources said. In a tweet late Tuesday, 21st Century Fox said that Ailes is still employed and that his review is ongoing.

Megyn was a hero to conservatives.  Even she didn't have the will to come forward until others did.  Why is that?   Don't be obtuse.

anchor Megyn Kelly told investigators she was sexually harassed by CEO Roger Ailes, the 
, less than two weeks after Gretchen Carlson made similar allegations against him.

Sources told CNBC that Fox is nearing on decision on Ailes' future at the company. The decision is likely to result in his departure, sources said. In a tweet late Tuesday, 21st Century Fox said that Ailes is still employed and that his review is ongoing.

Megyn was a hero to conservatives.  Even she didn't have the will to come forward until others did.  Why is that?   Don't be obtuse.

Can't read this

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

I only know of one. He is holding her responsible. It will curb the unfounded accusations towards him and men in general.

That's how you read it.  I understood that he was accusing all of these women in some type of conspiracy to get rid of conservative talk show hosts.

Oh well.  Have a good one.  Off to work.

5 minutes ago, westend1 said:

That's how you read it.  I understood that he was accusing all of these women in some type of conspiracy to get rid of conservative talk show hosts.

That's how you read it. He said conservative voices are being silenced and free speech is in jeopardy. I take that to mean all of them, including speeches at universities. He said several times that this was not just about him. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

That's how you read it. He said conservative voices are being silenced and free speech is in jeopardy. I take that to mean all of them, including speeches at universities. He said several times that this was not just about him. 

OK  Didn't realize Richard Spencer was a conservative voice.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

any false statements in this video. Anyone on the left or simple Hannity haters feel free to make your point, and let's not have the typical "I hate Hannity and anything he stands for". Watch this 6 minute video and tell me any false claims he is making.....

Great post/video.  It reinforces a thread I just started on the overall attacks by the left.  Hannity is correct, attacks are more intense, and that's in all areas.  Berkeley is a prime example. I think that Ann Coulter will show up there on the 27th.  Since the conservative students there have filed a lawsuit, I wonder if their Police Chief (female lesbian) will provide adequate security this time?  She didn't previously for conservative speakers, who were attacked.  Can't wait to see how this pans out.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Great post/video.  It reinforces a thread I just started on the overall attacks by the left.  Hannity is correct, attacks are more intense, and that's in all areas.  Berkeley is a prime example. I think that Ann Coulter will show up there on the 27th.  Since the conservative students there have filed a lawsuit, I wonder if their Police Chief (female lesbian) will provide adequate security this time?  She didn't previously for conservative speakers, who were attacked.  Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Reb, back in our day with the sexual revolution, we had mini skirts, hot pants, and free love. Today we have gone back to wearing chastity belts or women who wish they had a penis. What's a man to do? In my single days, as any red blooded American male would do, I attempted to impress a few women to come home with me. If they didn't want to, they said no. If I was too fresh with my approach, I might get my face slapped. Glad I found a woman who can put up with my BS. Wouldn't survive the dating scene today. Times, they are a changing.