The UN is a Joke, And Here's the Proof

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Wonder if we'll hear an outcry from the feminist on the left?  A march?  Demonstrations?  Probably not, and if not, they're not feminist, they're idiots & frauds.  Although most of us knew already, now everyone should know based on their deafening silence.

42 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yep, your right.  Guess I could compare them to Rodney Dangerfield.  I'd laugh just looking at him, and crack up at his jokes.  UN, same same.

My wife said she would like to go somewhere she has never been. I said try the kitchen. (Dangerfield)

The U.S. should pull out of the UN and relocate it elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another joke from the UN.

This is the hidden content, please

I'm sure Trump is shaking in his boots after getting a warning from these blowhards.

Which law is the U.N. referring? The law about killing gays. The law about stoning female adulterers. The law about forbidding Christianity. The law about killing infidels. The law about slaughtering Jews. The law about woman not allowed to drive. The law about women not allowed to go to school. The law about woman having to cover their face and body in public. The law about pedophilia. The immigration laws practiced by most countries.

I'm not familiar with the law that mandates citizens pay for others health insurance. How about we get the U.N. to pay for every American's health insurance. Ooops, that would mean American dollars would still be the source of funding. 

31 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Which law is the U.N. referring? The law about killing gays. The law about stoning female adulterers. The law about forbidding Christianity. The law about killing infidels. The law about slaughtering Jews. The law about woman not allowed to drive. The law about women not allowed to go to school. The law about woman having to cover their face and body in public. The law about pedophilia. The immigration laws practiced by most countries.

I'm not familiar with the law that mandates citizens pay for others health insurance. How about we get the U.N. to pay for every American's health insurance. Ooops, that would mean American dollars would still be the source of funding. 

Good points...seems there is much more to worry about than our excellent health care system.