Will you at least admit

westend1

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So the Susan Rice deal is simply a big misunderstanding?

And you really thing with all that's come out that the obama administration is above including wiretapping.

I guess you haven't figured out the Republicans dislike President Trump almost as much as the Dems.

There was no misunderstanding.  People were talking to Russian spies.  They got a FISA warrant based on probable cause.  Turns out Trump wanted to use a guy who talks with spies, in his team.  Everybody, including Republicans says Rice should have turned his name over to security agencies.  What did you misunderstand?

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

There was no misunderstanding.  People were talking to Russian spies.  They got a FISA warrant based on probable cause.  Turns out Trump wanted to use a guy who talks with spies, in his team.  Everybody, including Republicans says Rice should have turned his name over to security agencies.  What did you misunderstand?

So did they catch these Russian spies?

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you want to talk about Trump lying, you need to do some research on Farkas.

Flip over to Fox.

Retired Army Major General William L. Nash, a former commander of U.S. forces in Bosnia who was reportedly known for his "bluntness and political acumen," worked with Farkas on the Council on Foreign Relations and speaks highly of his former colleague. 

In a statement to Fox News, Nash suggested that he found Farkas "to be of very sound judgment [sic] and high intelligence," and that he believed her opinions to be "quite insightful." Nash added that he hopes lawmakers will take advantage of Farkas' “expertise,” and get to the bottom of what he calls "the Russian espionage and disinformation campaign in the United States."

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And you're basing this on Susan Rice?  Let me ask you we1, do you admit Susan Rice lied about the Benghazi attack?.  If not, your post is meaningless.  

We are talking about accusations that she did something illegal with regards to unmasking.  Do you agree with the republicans that she did not do anything illegal and that it was all done for the purpose of protecting the U.S.?.  if not, anything else you post is "meaningless"

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Retired Army Major General William L. Nash, a former commander of U.S. forces in Bosnia who was reportedly known for his "bluntness and political acumen," worked with Farkas on the Council on Foreign Relations and speaks highly of his former colleague. 

In a statement to Fox News, Nash suggested that he found Farkas "to be of very sound judgment [sic] and high intelligence," and that he believed her opinions to be "quite insightful." Nash added that he hopes lawmakers will take advantage of Farkas' “expertise,” and get to the bottom of what he calls "the Russian espionage and disinformation campaign in the United States."

Keep reading...not that I think it will change your mind about Trump.

This is the hidden content, please

We are talking about accusations that she did something illegal with regards to unmasking.  Do you agree with the republicans that she did not do anything illegal and that it was all done for the purpose of protecting the U.S.?.  if not, anything else you post is "meaningless"

No, I don't agree with the Republicans.  Now, I've answered your question, but you've yet to answer mine.  So unless you do, your post are meaningless.  Want to answer?

4 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Sorry.  I will look at FOX, but not some weird site called townhall.  What did you think of my FOX research that you asked me to do?

It was actually worthless for what we're talking about...I don't care about someone's opinion of her, I care about what she said.

You can see the interview on you-tube...it was on msnbc...you surely approve of that one, don't you.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

No, I don't agree with the Republicans.  Now, I've answered your question, but you've yet to answer mine.  So unless you do, your post are meaningless.  Want to answer?

I'm not looking up every misdirection from everybody on this site.  tell me what she said and don't lie or exaggerate. 

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It was actually worthless for what we're talking about...I don't care about someone's opinion of her, I care about what she said.

You can see the interview on you-tube...it was on msnbc...you surely approve of that one, don't you.

LOL  The commander of forces in Bosnia and his opinions are worthless compared to some hack site.   And, I can't even tell you what channel MSNBC comes on

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

LOL.  So based on your expertise, all the national security people from the Republicans and Democrats are wrong.

LOL  The commander of forces in Bosnia and his opinions are worthless compared to some hack site.   And, I can't even tell you what channel MSNBC comes on

You just don't/won't get it...it was what she said, in her own words...no one should be swayed from that by someone's opinion of their character...I guess some are.

You are operating on limited information, that's the problem...get back with me when you know who Farkas is and what she said

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You just don't/won't get it...it was what she said, in her own words...no one should be swayed from that by someone's opinion of their character...I guess some are.

You are operating on limited information, that's the problem...get back with me when you know who Farkas is and what she said

Just find me one reputable site, even FOX, that talks about it and I will read it.

8 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  So based on your expertise, all the national security people from the Republicans and Democrats are wrong.

Still didn't answer my question.  Another meaningless post from someone who hasn't a clue. Lmbo, call big girl and find out the answer Lmbo.