Will you at least admit

westend1

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Merely defending the indefensible.  He apparently doesn't even know that Susan Rice claimed that some obscure video caused those folks to be killed.  Typical liberal, uninformed. 

I think WE1 fancies himself a conservative chain puller...likes to start threads like this, stand back and watch...and sometimes participate.

Quote:

Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe.

This includes approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to monitor the communications of Carter Page, two of the officials said. Last year, Page was identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser on national security.

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.

The dossier first came to light when CNN reported that a summary of it had been presented to President Obama and President-elect Trump back in December by top US Intelligence officials...

The dossier is a collection of memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative working for political opponents of Trump...

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

"The FBI agreed to pay the former British spy who authored a dossier detailing President Trump's ties to Russia, The Washington Post reported Tuesday."

So, let me get this straight...

FBI pays British intelligence agent to give them information on trump and his ties to Russia.

British intelligence agent fabricates dossier on trump and Russia 

FBI uses the dossier to request a warrant to spy on Trump's team

Secret court allows for the Obama administration to spy on the opposing party's presidential candidate 

Seems legit....

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I read it.  it says that Rice was trying to get as much info on Russia as she could before Obama left office.  they were scared Trump would bury

it.  Did you really read this?

Yes, I did...and I actually understood it.

They were no doubt targeting the Trump folks...amazes me (not really) that this throws up no red flags to you.

6 minutes ago, westend1 said: