govt. run healthcare

That's what I've been trying to tell our liberal friends.  If we ever go to Govt single payer healthcare, our medical care will go from the best in the world, to third world competence.  Like our Veterans, folks will be dying in the waiting rooms.

On April 13, 2017 at 2:25 PM, pdawg119 said:

Except even President Trump supported having single-payer healthcare.

This is the hidden content, please

Disturbing to me, because he's a businessman, and knows the Govt cant afford it, or run it properly.  That's his one big strength, to get Govt spending under control.  Could it be that the thin layer of conservatism is peeling off?  Man, I sure hope not.

On 4/11/2017 at 6:35 PM, REBgp said:

That's what I've been trying to tell our liberal friends.  If we ever go to Govt single payer healthcare, our medical care will go from the best in the world, to third world competence.  Like our Veterans, folks will be dying in the waiting rooms.

Our medical care isn't even in the top ten. Mainly because of cost. Pharmaceutical companies paying of politicians. Medical facilities trying to make up for the folks that were getting free care by going to the emergency room.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

You've tried this crap before and got called on it, to which you ran and hid. And now you have the nerve to try it again...so you will get called out again. Name some of the world class doctors, new drugs and medications being invented/discovered, new medical procedures and equipment that emanate from these countries. How much money do these countries spend on education and research and development. Do you think this stuff is free?

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Republicans could make the aca better, if they cared about the American people. But they care more about erasing Obama from history. Its kinda like Romo never winning a superbowl. Obama will be president Obama for the rest of his life, he will have Healthcare and money.

Do you actually think Obamacare was passed because Obama and the Democrats care about the American people, and those bad old Republican's only goal is to erase Obama from history while Americans die in the street. Are you trying to say "Obama good, Republicans bad."? Is this really the message you are trying to convey?