Some Government Operations...

baddog

.......need to be covert and not leaked.....for the good of the country. Remember, Kennedy was a Democrat and the last one to have a pair. He had secret talks with Kruschev. All of this is declassified so it's ok to read it...lol

I lived through this and it was terrifying. Drills in school placed us in hallways sitting Indian style with our heads bent down......I guess to kiss our arse goodbye.

This is the hidden content, please

P.S.   Why aren't the libs upset about Hillary dealing with the Russians and selling them 20% of our uranium? 

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

.......need to be covert and not leaked.....for the good of the country. Remember, Kennedy was a Democrat and the last one to have a pair. He had secret talks with Kruschev. All of this is declassified so it's ok to read it...lol

I lived through this and it was terrifying. Drills in school placed us in hallways sitting Indian style with our heads bent down......I guess to kiss our arse goodbye.

P.S.   Why aren't the libs upset about Hillary dealing with the Russians and selling them 20% of our uranium? 

Like Hussein, they think crooked Hillary does no wrong.  

21 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Clinton didn't sell uranium.  A committee of 9 agency heads had to approve that deal.  She couldn't approve or veto the deal     

From the New York Times:

Do you think Clinton had any persuasive influence over anyone making the decision? Frankly, I don't know. But it is sure highly coincidental that the cash flowed into the Clinton Foundation from the Russians during this oversight decision. I would also like to know if any of the other department heads received "charitable" contributions during this time, either from the Russians or from the Clinton Foundation.

24 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Clinton didn't sell uranium.  A committee of 9 agency heads had to approve that deal.  She couldn't approve or veto the deal     

9 stockholders from a Canadian company and a deal with the Russians for $145 million. You like to split hairs because that's all you got.....casting doubt. Read this.

It's not splitting hairs.  She could not approve the deal.  She wasn't even the chairman of the committee.   But, since it doesn't fit your narrative, you ignore those facts.  Btw.     It wasn't 20 percent of u s stockpile.   It was 20 percent of future production and Russia had legally the company that owned the rights

33 minutes ago, westend1 said:

It's not splitting hairs.  She could not approve the deal.  She wasn't even the chairman of the committee.   But, since it doesn't fit your narrative, you ignore those facts.  Btw.     It wasn't 20 percent of u s stockpile.   It was 20 percent of future production and Russia had legally the company that owned the rights

Oh well, excuse the shat out of me. That makes it ok. I have no agenda except to the true Americans.

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

But Trump should be able to repeal and replace obamacare by himself, without ANY help, or he's a liar, right?

Talk about ignoring facts.

a bunch of those republicans are as upset as the dems about Trump being there because they know he is out to screw up their rein of sponging off the American taxpayers staying in office for 30 and 40 years lining their pockets . Drain the swamp on both sides!

10 minutes ago, 77 said:

a bunch of those republicans are as upset as the dems about Trump being there because they know he is out to screw up their rein of sponging off the American taxpayers staying in office for 30 and 40 years lining their pockets . Drain the swamp on both sides!

Trump said  if you can't make a deal with politicians the you aren't very good at it.  

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree...only problem is that many of the Republicans like big gov and have no problem with obamacare.

Been talking about repealing obamacare for 7 years and won't do when they get the chance.

Heck.  Didn't they vote to repeal it like 15 times over the past seven years?   Why the change now?

7 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Heck.  Didn't they vote to repeal it like 15 times over the past seven years?   Why the change now?

They added a rider of replace to the repeal bill. That's the difference and that's why it failed, and thankfully so. They need to just repeal the thing.

12 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Because they are actually in charge now and don't want to rock the boat and risk losing seats...my best guess.

Democrats love to be in power and have the big stick...Republicans don't.

If they forged ahead and repealed obamacare without any replacement, I think the exact opposite would happen...more Democrats would lose seats.

We simply have a shortage of conservative Republicans.

The whole point of this thread was to show how Kennedy had a straight line to Kruschev without any tapping or leaked info. His covert conversations were acceptable.

Trump and some of his aides have conversations with the Russians and they should all be castrated and exiled.

Hillary receives $millions from the Russians for clandestine operations and she is hailed as a saviour. 

Now, the Russians are buddies with Iran. 

We need to have an understanding with our enemies. What was so wrong with Flynn and Sessions...or Tillerson for that matter? 

24 minutes ago, westend1 said:

More stories that this author has written...LOL...LOL.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

More stories that this author has written...LOL...LOL.

So, the story about the uranium is wrong?    You can find the same thing on any reputable site you want to choose.