Repeal Or Replace  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Republicans should do about Obamacare:

• Repeal Obamacare only
    • Repeal and replace Obamacare
    • Keep and modify Obamacare
    • Keep Obamacare as is

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Programs like meals on wheels don't affect the government as much as favors for the drug companies and other large companies that pay of our government for favors

Let's talk about the government's favors for drug companies. Please spell them out. I'm anxious to hear you well thought out take on the situation. I bet you won't dare give your personal opinion. The most we can hope for is you will post some link from the Huffington Post or some other Liberal rag.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Let's talk about the government's favors for drug companies. Please spell them out. I'm anxious to hear you well thought out take on the situation. I bet you won't dare give your personal opinion. The most we can hope for is you will post some link from the Huffington Post or some other Liberal rag.

look up Tom Prices donations from pharm. company. choose which source you like most

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I asked you to give your personal opinions of the subject. I knew you didn't want to debate this issue. You will run and hide as usual.

The three biggest recipients of drug company money last year was Hillary, Jeb and Marco. hillary was number 1. Once they saw that Tom price might be in the cabinet, they started shoving money his way.

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

don't give a damn about the each a man to fish quote, im for helping folks that can't help themselves, if thats considered big government like he  said so be it

What's not to like? It speaks volumes if you open your ears. I believe in this quote AND believe in helping the truly poor and hungry. Without the inevitable abuse of these government programs, they would work like a charm. 

39 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

don't give a damn about the each a man to fish quote, im for helping folks that can't help themselves, if thats considered big government like he  said so be it

The quote means to "give the ability to each to help themselves". If you just help them, you will have to help them for the rest of your life, and creates a dependent society. You don't give a damn about it because you don't understand it.

30 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

A few things this "study" failed to mention: Who are all of the world class doctors emanating from these countries? What are all of the new breakthrough miracle drugs and medicines coming from this list? What are the new and innovative medical devices being rolled out? How much money do these countries spend on R&D? Do you think the cost per person for medical care and healthcare would rise if those countries spent that R&D money? Do you think the best and brightest from these countries go into medicine if they know the government will control their earnings forcing them to live on an average working wage, or do they come to America to get their education and open their practices here to pursue the American dream?

22 hours ago, baddog said:

What's not to like? It speaks volumes if you open your ears. I believe in this quote AND believe in helping the truly poor and hungry. Without the inevitable abuse of these government programs, they would work like a charm. 

SO, only the poor abuse government programs?