Evadale - Alto

Chester86

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Well it's not that he is talking about a high school kid. This is a sports forum and he is trying to talk about a player statistics standpoint. He isn't being hateful. He just has no clue what he is talking about basically.

Actually I do know what I'm talking about I have watched many Evadale games I never said Daniel was a bad player.  I only stated that he gets "stagnant" at times in that corner, which limits his potential. A great shooter can light it up from anywhere. Some one who just sits in a corner is called a "spot-up" shooter. But if he is comfy in that corner and stroking it and Alto wants to forget about him then by all means please let them do so.

1 hour ago, 24/7Fun said:

Lol wow ok, the "great no so much" is tacky! IMO and everyone has one of those also!

2 hours ago, 24/7Fun said:

Wow! How rude and hateful can you be to talk trash on a high school kid! Hope you feel good about yourself! Karma is a you know what! 

On the Rude and Hateful chart from 1-10 I would call it about a one. Lol 

5 hours ago, Chester86 said:

The thing that helps the Rebels is anyone can have a hot night, but most is the team consistency.  Johnny Gravis, Jacob Splawn, Kagen Rawls, Daniel Bean and Tyler Torres can all hit the threes.  Then you have Coy Williams, Zack Stark, Kade Upshw and Casey Black gonna do work down low making post moves, rebounding and put-backs.  Brandon Totten and Matthew Graves gonna come in and either hit out wide, drive and hounds on defense.  Then you have the QB running the whole show, Brady Griffin.  So you see the beauty of the Runnin Rebels is not 1 name but the collective team - Tommy Teammate.  Someone will step up.  Go Rebels!!!  Overachieve and believe!

Tommy Teammate!  Describes the Rebs in two words.  Virtually every Reb would be starting on most 2A teams.  It's like our height.  No 6'8" player, but the shortest is probably 5'11".  And heart?  These young men don't have no quit in them.  

And, even more important than their basketball skill, you'd be hard pressed to find a team with a nicer bunch of young men.  Go Rebels!