113 Billion Dollars Spent On Illegal immigration!

Reagan

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

They are using money saved from cutting meals on wheels 

The indoctrination seems complete.

Since you seem to be so in-tune with this proposed "cut", please explain to the six Conservatives on this board how slowing "INCREASED" funding to a bloated program, which happens to include Meals On Wheels, is somehow a bad thing. Keep in mind that this country is $20 trillions dollars in debt, and on the verge on getting another credit rating reduction (which has only happened once, and guess who was occupying the White House). I bet you won't respond. In fact, I dare you to respond. Maybe the "dare" will motivate you to read a little bit and educate yourself on this proposal instead of blindly following the propaganda espoused by your leaders. 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

The indoctrination seems complete.

Since you seem to be so in-tune with this proposed "cut", please explain to the six Conservatives on this board how slowing "INCREASED" funding to a bloated program, which happens to include Meals On Wheels, is somehow a bad thing. Keep in mind that this country is $20 trillions dollars in debt, and on the verge on getting another credit rating reduction (which has only happened once, and guess who was occupying the White House). I bet you won't respond. In fact, I dare you to respond. Maybe the "dare" will motivate you to read a little bit and educate yourself on this proposal instead of blindly following the propaganda espoused by your leaders. 

So your folks will cut taxes and pay off the debt. While Trump has his newest swamp creatures flying around in private jets and he has employed everyone in his family except little barron. I guess they will go after my social security next, which you guys probably think is an entitlement.

31 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So your folks will cut taxes and pay off the debt. While Trump has his newest swamp creatures flying around in private jets and he has employed everyone in his family except little barron. I guess they will go after my social security next, which you guys probably think is an entitlement.

So no answer to my post...just pathetic deflection. If I was a betting man I would have made a lot of money....well, if was able to get anyone to bet that you would make a on-topic coherent post. I would have given a 1000-1 odds you would not answer my post and probably still would have not gotten any takers...and for good reason.

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

So no answer to my post...just pathetic deflection. If I was a betting man I would have made a lot of money....well, if was able to get anyone to bet that you would make a on-topic coherent post. I would have given a 1000-1 odds you would not answer my post and probably still would have not gotten any takers...and for good reason.

New alternative to "grab em"