Is this just a coincidence

stevenash

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl has disappeared since Rem began displaying his "centrist" views.  I think same applies to NewTobie

No coincidence. Remmus' spelling, grammar, and punctuation are far superior to either, or nappyroots. But it is weird that we seem to have only one, sometimes two people from the Left on here at a time.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

No coincidence. Remmus' spelling, grammar, and punctuation are far superior to either, or nappyroots. But it is weird that we seem to have only one, sometimes two people from the Left on here at a time.

That is strange. I hope all return. Will make for a spirited debate. 

6 minutes ago, Remmus said:

That is strange. I hope all return. Will make for a spirited debate. 

No, you are wrong. They make outrageous claims which they can't/won't back up, then refuse to answer when called out, then accuse everyone on the board of being ignorant and racist. I want Left representatives on this board, but would rather do without than "debate" with such childishness.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, you are wrong. They make outrageous claims which they can't/won't back up, then refuse to answer when called out, then accuse everyone on the board of being ignorant and racist. I want Left representatives on this board, but would rather do without than "debate" with such childishness.

Fair enough.