5a #1 Lancaster loses to Mansfield Legacy

You should have also saw that #2 n 5a Elkins lost to marshall #17 by the score 77 59...Rankings mean nothing because people are bias but look at 5a rankings n its sad. teams with 7,8 n 11 loses r rank n top 25. Ozen get a bad loss n dropped 15 places is crazy. Some teams are playing tough schdules n some not. 22 5a will have a representative at regionals or maybe 2...just my opinion

There is only one ranking that counts and thats who is holding the trophy in the end. There are NO clear cut favorites anyone can lose a game or two or three. Every district is so close its difficult to say who will be the district champ. I know at Ozen & Central they have played some tough teams which i think will habe prepared them for a deep run. Some of the rankings guys and ppl who pick where you will finish DO NOT go to gym and watch these teams at all. Ive seen maybe 60% of the teams from 18-5a thru 24-5a and it will be tough with what ive seen. 

1 hour ago, central_jaguars said:

You should have also saw that #2 n 5a Elkins lost to marshall #17 by the score 77 59...Rankings mean nothing because people are bias but look at 5a rankings n its sad. teams with 7,8 n 11 loses r rank n top 25. Ozen get a bad loss n dropped 15 places is crazy. Some teams are playing tough schdules n some not. 22 5a will have a representative at regionals or maybe 2...just my opinion

Totally agree with this statement!