Trump's company requests visas

Big girl

Let me get this straight, a Trump owned company wants to lawfully bring people in to work? 

Absolutely horrible. His companies should try to hire illegal aliens and pay them under the table in order to pay less than minimum wages for jobs "Americans don't want" and to save on taxes. 

I can see where the Dems would be upset. 

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What happened to "bringing back jobs to America"? Why didnt he hire people from the U.S.?

Here's a better (and extremely more trustworthy) source for the information:

This is the hidden content, please

What makes you think that Trump Winery did not try to hire people from the U.S.? Do you have some secret inside information? To get these Visas the company has to demonstrate that American workers are not available. Have they failed in this? Should Trump Winery by-pass the Visa application process and just hire illegals (as TVC demonstrated in his post)?

And why did you word the post the way you did? Do you think that Trump Winery was exporting the jobs? Do you not understand that these jobs are still here in the U.S.? "Bringing back jobs to America" means that certain jobs were lost to other countries and Trump wants to re-establish these jobs in the U.S. Trump Winery never exported jobs to other countries...they are still here in the U.S. Your post shows a complete lack of understanding of the subject. It doesn't even deserve the obligatory "nice try"...especially after TVC just ripped your original postulation to shreds.

On 12/26/2016 at 0:45 PM, Englebert said:

Here's a better (and extremely more trustworthy) source for the information:

This is the hidden content, please

What makes you think that Trump Winery did not try to hire people from the U.S.? Do you have some secret inside information? To get these Visas the company has to demonstrate that American workers are not available. Have they failed in this? Should Trump Winery by-pass the Visa application process and just hire illegals (as TVC demonstrated in his post)?

And why did you word the post the way you did? Do you think that Trump Winery was exporting the jobs? Do you not understand that these jobs are still here in the U.S.? "Bringing back jobs to America" means that certain jobs were lost to other countries and Trump wants to re-establish these jobs in the U.S. Trump Winery never exported jobs to other countries...they are still here in the U.S. Your post shows a complete lack of understanding of the subject. It doesn't even deserve the obligatory "nice try"...especially after TVC just ripped your original postulation to shreds.

How do you know he tried? Talk about deflecting. He said he putting Americans back to work. He said he was going to help the working class. He is such a liar. TVC??? Nice source. Smh

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do you know he tried? Talk about deflecting. He said he putting Americans back to work. He said he was going to help the working class. He is such a liar. TVC??? Nice source. Smh

How do we know he tried? You are the one making accusations. Show us your evidence that led you to the conclusion that Trump Winery didn't try to hire Americans. The burden of proof falls on the accuser...which happens to be you. Kids used to be taught that at elementary age.

And yes, TVC is a nice source. Can you point to any accusations he has made then failed to provide evidence? Can you say the same about yourself? (Both questions are rhetorical, every one reading this already knows the answers.)

I answered directly, no deflecting. Do you even know the meaning? Speaking of deflecting, show me where your article is evidence that Trump is not putting Americans back to work. Show me where your article is evidence Trump is not helping the middle class. Show me where your article is evidence that Trump is a liar. You want to see evidence of deflection, look no further than your post. It's hard to believe I feel obligated to waste two minutes of my life to answer such a childish post. For some reason I feel you will learn something while knowing full well nothing will change. Such foolish optimism.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

No, he's just ignorant  if he believes that Trump couldnt find at least one American to work for him, just one ,so he wouldnt have to apply for a visa for at least one American. Does Trump have other companies with products that are made in Mexico or China?

Face it, you thought you had a hit piece but failed miserably.