East Chambers 108 Bob Hope School 42/FINAL

55 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

As down as EC is this year they still should win without much of a problem 

I would assume they should be a heavy favorite, but for us to go from winning 1 game the entire season two years ago, to the point that we can play at this level and not get run off the floor, it's pretty encouraging.  We'll give em our best shot for sure!

7 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

I would assume they should be a heavy favorite, but for us to go from winning 1 game the entire season two years ago, to the point that we can play at this level and not get run off the floor, it's pretty encouraging.  We'll give em our best shot for sure!

Absolutely.  Keep plugging away.  Definitely making some big strides.  And I would imagine EC is getting pretty salty about now.  Young team but it doesn't take Sutherland long to get his boys playing good basketball.  Hall of famers tend to do that...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Absolutely.  Keep plugging away.  Definitely making some big strides.  And I would imagine EC is getting pretty salty about now.  Young team but it doesn't take Sutherland long to get his boys playing good basketball.  Hall of famers tend to do that...

EC looked very good tonight. Their pressure up front was killer tonight, lots of ball pressure led to easy steals. BH will be ok, with only two players that can play against EC's press is hard. 

1 hour ago, JMAY88 said:

EC did a really good job tonight coaching was outstanding.Good win EC.BH will bounce back those two guards that can play took it hard and vow to continue to work harder.

Those guys are good, they play team ball, but should be more selfish when they are being pressed. No one else on their team can handle the press.