Lumberton Band Mom Arrested

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Ripping of school kids. How despicable. At least she will be prosecuted.

She is a criminal and will pay some kind of price. That simply needs to happen.

Like drug addicts, they have such a compulsion that they will grab anything of value that they can get their hands on to fill that addiction. 

I doubt that she targeted school kids though. I have seen drug addicts have a parent by a brand new big screen television and when they come home from work the first day it has been sold on the street for $20 for two hits of crack cocaine. The people don't hate their parents and it truly does hurt them inside but their addiction overcomes their rational behavior. 

I don't think they are evil in who they target but will grab any money seen hanging around and in this case, it happened to belong to school children. I hope she pays but in my experience and in many cases they get probation. That is paying under the law but it doesn't satisfy a lot of people and maybe rightfully so. 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:17 PM, tvc184 said:

She is a criminal and will pay some kind of price. That simply needs to happen.

Like drug addicts, they have such a compulsion that they will grab anything of value that they can get their hands on to fill that addiction. 

I doubt that she targeted school kids though. I have seen drug addicts have a parent by a brand new big screen television and when they come home from work the first day it has been sold on the street for $20 for two hits of crack cocaine. The people don't hate their parents and it truly does hurt them inside but their addiction overcomes their rational behavior. 

I don't think they are evil in who they target but will grab any money seen hanging around and in this case, it happened to belong to school children. I hope she pays but in my experience and in many cases they get probation. That is paying under the law but it doesn't satisfy a lot of people and maybe rightfully so. 

??????????????? Really  LMAO. So did the thefts in BISD not target either. Such BS Sir.  I tried to give you benefit of the doubt with your background, but comments like this makes me really not trust a single word you express. SMH

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

??????????????? Really  LMAO. So did the thefts in BISD not target either. Such BS Sir.  I tried to give you benefit of the doubt with your background, but comments like this makes me really not trust a single word you express. SMH

What were my comments on BISD? 

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

What were my comments on BISD? 

I meant that All the comments made about BISD theft, which ALL were warranted(not picking sides) Never once did anyone use the comments or give this sort of benefit of doubt to any of the accused. We shouldn't try to paint a different picture in any such crime, so please don't do that in this one. I read carefully your posts because I valued your opinion (didn't always agree) because of your experiences. The assessment you made in this case does no justice for your expertise Sir. Hopefully I read too much into your post, but I'll give you the opportunity to clarify. Thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I meant that All the comments made about BISD theft, which ALL were warranted(not picking sides) Never once did anyone use the comments or give this sort of benefit of doubt to any of the accused. We shouldn't try to paint a different picture in any such crime, so please don't do that in this one. I read carefully your posts because I valued your opinion (didn't always agree) because of your experiences. The assessment you made in this case does no justice for your expertise Sir. Hopefully I read too much into your post, but I'll give you the opportunity to clarify. Thanks in advance

I said that drug addicts are like gambling addicts. Is that wrong?

I have no clue about your BISD claims other than lumping me in with other people.

I said this woman should pay for her crime. 

I have seen too many cases like this in Texas courts get probation and I do not agree with it but that is what often happens. I said that if she gets probation then people would be angry and rightfully so.

Where has my experience made this an invalid post? Yes, I think you read too much into it. 

Not trying to Lump you in with anyone, just stating the obvious, this seems as a sympathetic post. Jail she should go, no need for rationale. I agree I may have read maybe a little too much, but you know what I'm talking about TVC :)  Your outlook on many discussions are a little hard to take at times, but so is the TRUTH. It's ALL GOOD SIR.   I think your posts have been FAIR most of the time

My understanding of a problem lifestyle has no bearing on my belief for repayment. 

Bullets13 has ridden with me a few times on patrol including times that I and other officers have been confronted physically. See if he thinks I am tough in my opinion and approach to people if he will comment on it. Also see if he believes that I am lenient in my opinion of police officers that make obvious mistakes. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

My understanding of a problem lifestyle has no bearing on my belief for repayment. 

Bullets13 has ridden with me a few times on patrol including times that I and other officers have been confronted physically. See if he thinks I am tough in my opinion and approach to people if he will comment on it. Also see if he believes that I am lenient in my opinion of police officers that make obvious mistakes. 

Ease up Cuz, that wasn't a slight at you, it was a compliment. I meant that the Truth & Justice are sometimes hard to take. I believe you do your job to the best of your ability. Wish more had the same credibility in All aspects of LIFE.  We can agree to disagree at another time. There is never a shortage of Controversial material on this site.  Peace

Dang that...  it would've been blown out of proportion and small stupid BISD or 'crook' comments wouldn't been flying around.  Same as the Booster at West Brook and Central.  It seemed to fuel a frenzied response via other social media comment's sections.  

And now she had gambling problems...  BS...  a thief is a thief and the ones that steal from taxpayers and kids are the worst...

On 12/4/2016 at 8:47 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dang that...  it would've been blown out of proportion and small stupid BISD or 'crook' comments wouldn't been flying around.  Same as the Booster at West Brook and Central.  It seemed to fuel a frenzied response via other social media comment's sections.  

And now she had gambling problems...  BS...  a thief is a thief and the ones that steal from taxpayers and kids are the worst...

She was arrested and charged with a felony. She stole around 70K. Her bond was set at $250,000. I did a little research....check this out.....

Suggested maximum bail amounts in the policy range from $300 for lower level misdemeanors to $100,000 for class B1 and B2 felonies, which includes second-degree murder and first-degree rape. 

So her bond was over TWICE what someone would get for second degree murder or first degree rape......

Hardin County does not play........