Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

I would invite anyone who is offended by $100 handshakes to swing by an LSU practice parking lot and see how many cars are from the same dealership.  I can even give you the name in advance.  And the name of the guy who runs said dealership, who of course has no direct ties to the university.  Other than he's in a suite every home game. 

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would invite anyone who is offended by $100 handshakes to swing by an LSU practice parking lot and see how many cars are from the same dealership.  I can even give you the name in advance.  And the name of the guy who runs said dealership, who of course has no direct ties to the university.  Other than he's in a suite every home game. 

Texas is clean you said it yourself don't backtrack now. And no I will not go find where you said it

The Humpty dance here's your chance to do the Hump 

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Everybody cheats in some fashion. Just a given.

The difference is it's mostly "assumed" but in this case an actual player said he got paid. Of course, unless he is lying.

On 8/19/2017 at 1:10 AM, TxHoops said:

To defend your team by pointing fingers at others and say "look how bad they are" is the oldest tactic in the books.

That being said as I have stated many times - Anyone that believes that their major college program today does not only bend the rules but in many cases outright breaks them is fooling themselves.

Some are just better at keeping the violation silent.

9 hours ago, Aces_Full said:

The best recruiting tool is winning.  Although, the improvements to the locker room and weight room are definitely paying off as well.  But you right, having the right coaches in place and aligned is another big factor.  

I have been told by a current recruit that the facilities at Texas blew the other visits he took away.  Including the usual suspects we compete against. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Heisman frontrunner questionable.  Heard back at QB?

This is the hidden content, please

Heard's passing percentage was 30% points higher than 5* Mond. 

Only emergency qb

Heisman front runner? 

I know the debacle in Pasadena is hard, but lay off the booze!!!!!