82 5A State Champs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Baytown Lee for a qb I heard… 
    • Shall not be infringed was not even an issue in this case.  The Supreme Court allowed and in fact didn’t even debate the ban on machine guns as being lawful.   The Supreme Court only looked at the law passed by Congress, accepted it as law and looked to see if bump stocks fit the legal definition as passed by Congress and signed by the president.  The easy answer was no, it did not and the ATF was making up their own definition which is unconstitutional.  In another comment you stated that bump stocks serve “no valuable purpose”. I agree but do we throw out the Constitution? We don’t need neo nazis  or klan members rhetoric either but are willing to pick and choose who gets free speech? I support the Supreme Court decision on an item that I don’t want even if you gave me one. I support it because it follows statutory law and the Constitution.  Do you suggest that the Supreme Court ignore the Constitution for political or dislike purposes? 
    • How would cracking down on crime prevented have what happened in Vegas?   The law of the land is no automatic weapons. If you get caught with a switch on your Glock, it’s a problem.  But you can legally modify your AR to get the same results? It’s a loophole that shouldn’t be there legally, and gun owners should boycott.    I love my AR. I believe everybody should get one. But there’s a big difference between a 30 round mag that’s fired semi-automatically, with at least the possibility of aiming at particular targets…. And a bump stop equipped AR that quite simply can’t be aimed. When the left argues that an AR serves no purpose, I disagree. But when some 2A nut is arguing that their fully automatic AR (by why of a bumpstock which renders the weapon useless in regards to accurate fire) is legal, I have to disagree, too.   
    • It will depend on how many kids move to Crosby this year. Last year they lost 2.
    • The fried brains will vote for him, and a few of them are on here.
  • Topics