Mike pence

Big girl

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Thoughts?

BigGirl, we have become a nation of whiners and people who feel they are victims.  If 8 years of THEIR President didn't solve their victim-hood, then there's no hope.  The real problem is that they have been taught to be victims.  Then they play on people's sympathy and get something for nothing.  Plus if you are a victim then you need protection. Well, the government, they've been taught,  is the solution.  And to continue the Santa Claus effect of siphoning the US Treasury, then they will continue to vote for the ones that promise that it's Christmas every day.  If they can't see they are being used, then they will always find something to be sad about.  And that's a shame!  But, the bottom line, BigGirl, with these people, if going back to the law -- the Constitution -- worries them, then THEY have the problem, not the believers in Constitutional government.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Thoughts?

Sounds like a bunch of little sunflowers sitting in the audience that probably didn't even vote. I guess they thought Pence and Family invaded their safe space, so they displayed their hate. I encourage the Party Of Hate to keep going with their segregationist platform. This will allow Republicans to win every election for the foreseeable future.

Do you think the audience was being racist? What would your reaction be if Obama was booed while sitting in the audience?

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Booing Mike Pence and his family at the theatre was very wrong. Although if it was Obama and his family no one on this board would be complaining and Trump wouldn't either. Republicans have called Mrs Obama a ape in heels and Trump did't have no problems with it.

WHich Republicans called her that and when did it occur?

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Booing Mike Pence and his family at the theatre was very wrong. Although if it was Obama and his family no one on this board would be complaining and Trump wouldn't either. Republicans have called Mrs Obama a ape in heels and Trump did't have no problems with it.

One person said that, don't act like it is the whole party.

52 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Too many to list. Republicans have been disrespecting this presidential family personally for 8 years.

Too many to list?  Humor me and give me names and locations/dates of two of them .  If not, it is simply a manufactured claim.   Your side ought to have learned by now that those types of weak attempts no longer work and, in fact, it is now counterproductive.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Too many to list?  Humor me and give me names and locations/dates of two of them .  If not, it is simply a manufactured claim.   Your side ought to have learned by now that those types of weak attempts no longer work and, in fact, it is now counterproductive.

next time you log into stormfront look it up

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Once, and that is to many list?  That is your answer, because you can't come up with any other people that have said that.

You didn't hear about the mayor that resigned recently because she agreed with a staffer that called Michelle Obama an ape in heels. There were other sources, but i figured you would believe fox news