Potential Texas Football Coaching Search

UTfanatic

10 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Just a quick question - is the Kentucky coach as good as Herman as he beat Louisville as well?

Why would I care what you think? 

You have read all the posts, right!

aggy not being able to out recruit a losing Texas, ......... does have a lot to fear about the change!

go check texasags

Hookem

On 11/26/2016 at 11:06 AM, OldTimer said:

Sorry dude - can't change "actual" history - Strong was the coach of choice after Saben - go back and read your Texas fans post on "Strong Coaching Pedigree" say pages 1 - 45.

I was around man he was not a "supported" hire he was the CHOICE (after the untouchable Saben but then again so is every coaching search now)  - but you are right he did not work out - hope ya'll have better luck with Herman.

Strong was behind Saban, Meatchicken Harbaugh, and Chip Kelley during that search...in no particular order. Strong was about the fourth or fifth interview/offer.

19 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Just a quick question - is the Kentucky coach as good as Herman as he beat Louisville as well?

Is this a serious question? UH dominated UL just like they did v. ou and fsu. No comparison to 'tucky pulling one out at the end. 

15 hours ago, OldTimer said:

He did do that did he not - but, 

What do I know as I am the Aggie supporter that wants to fire Sumlin and hire that Central Michigan coach.

Not only butthurt but also senile?  I think you're confused with WESTERN Michigan. 

5 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Strong was behind Saban, Meatchicken Harbaugh, and Chip Kelley during that search...in no particular order. Strong was about the fourth or fifth interview/offer.

Is this a serious question? UH dominated UL just like they did v. ou and fsu. No comparison to 'tucky pulling one out at the end. 

Not only butthurt but also senile?  I think you're confused with WESTERN Michigan. 

And Saben who?