John Kraemer 20

Ogo Nwaobi 13

Cannon Broussard 12

Tevin Baker 10

Zack Roberts 8

Parrish Pierre 6

Josh Payne 2

Dallin Broussard 1

Starters didn't play in the 4th quarter. 

The worst HCYA team I have seen in last 8 year. Zero ball handlers, zero shooters. Their #24 was basically their only player and he wouldn't start for Kelly. Pretty bad team.

Kelly has a very good starting 5 but a very significant fall off after those five. They need some bench help which I expect to get better as season progresses and pick up some help from football team.

HCYA wasn't any type of measuring stick for this Kelly team. Bulldogs did what they were suppose to do, beat a bad team badly.

Nice getting to see some hoops for a change. Got to catch up with some of the officials and sat with BlkMamba24 and bradyb. Good convo.

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The worst HCYA team I have seen in last 8 year. Zero ball handlers, zero shooters. Their #24 was basically their only player and he wouldn't start for Kelly. Pretty bad team.

Kelly has a very good starting 5 but a very significant fall off after those five. They need some bench help which I expect to get better as season progresses and pick up some help from football team.

HCYA wasn't any type of measuring stick for this Kelly team. Bulldogs did what they were suppose to do, beat a bad team badly.

Nice getting to see some hoops for a change. Got to catch up with some of the officials and sat with BlkMamba24 and bradyb. Good convo.

We have 1 football player that should help. But we will be very thin. Always good to see all my basketball buddies again! A lot of area players from Memorial and Ozen in the house tonight too. 

As AAW pointed out Kelly did what they were supposed to, i think they couldve really put the hammer on them a couple of missed dunks and layups mightve took the score to 110...lol... Hope to seem them against better comp i want to see them play St.Pius thats gonna be a hella of a game. Good luck Coach on the season. AAW we are going to have to talk some more one of these days enjoyed it along with my guy BradyB....

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

As AAW pointed out Kelly did what they were supposed to, i think they couldve really put the hammer on them a couple of missed dunks and layups mightve took the score to 110...lol... Hope to seem them against better comp i want to see them play St.Pius thats gonna be a hella of a game. Good luck Coach on the season. AAW we are going to have to talk some more one of these days enjoyed it along with my guy BradyB....

If we would have played the starters in the 4th quarter, we would have scored 110 even with some of those misses lol. What was the dunk o meter count?