Homeless Black Woman Guards Trumps Star on H'wood Blvd

Hagar

1 hour ago, JWB said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there...new tobie you're a racist! grow up man! not everything is about color! you can't twist every conversation into a race war.....It's really getting OLD!

You won't address racial signs and slurrs at trump rally's and neither will he.

No racial slurrs and signs at Clinton rally's 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You remind me of the whites that burned a entire black neighborhood in tulsa back in 1921 over a white women lying and blamed the blacks for being troublemakers

You do know that the Whites that burned the Tulsa community were Democrats don't you. Why do you continue to support a political party that has their roots stemmed in the KKK and violent racist acts? You have an awfully convenient and selective way of choosing who flip-flops, who evolves, and who can never change their stripes.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

You remind me of the whites that burned a entire black neighborhood in tulsa back in 1921 over a white women lying and blamed the blacks for being troublemakers

Wow, you're old! I see you have never addressed my comment about Hillary thinking of you and all your comrades as the "N" word. 

18 hours ago, baddog said:

Wow, you're old! I see you have never addressed my comment about Hillary thinking of you and all your comrades as the "N" word. 

Hillary calling them that is Cool! Hell, Jay-Z calls them that too! "Super Predator" seems upset some folks...