Crosby 41 Dayton 34/FINAL-OT

WOSgrad

49 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

No sir , I wasn't hacked just love the game and my Broncos and I'm very competitive but make sure you tell Netherly not to ever throw the ball like he did in the last play from scrimmage before OT that was a game winning pick 6 if we don't drop that 

"IF" he catches the interception he still has to outrun him. Which I doubt will happen. But, Dayton showed up to play. Didn't expect for it to be that close. We are very banged up. 

9 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

"IF" he catches the interception he still has to outrun him. Which I doubt will happen. But, Dayton showed up to play. Didn't expect for it to be that close. We are very banged up. 

Gaines would've had a 20 yard head start on him and he isn't no slouch on the 40 either, but we didn't make that play and that's that. 

16 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

If he catches that , it's GAME OVER , wasn't no catching him , Netherly was standing with his hands on hips and Gaines was already in motion, that was pick 6 but it didn't happen , so good win for the Cougars. 

I don't think a dropped interception is the thing crosby needs to be concerned with.  That is part of playing the game, you either capitalize on those opportunities or you don't.  It is done.  They need to get a cap on the personal fouls.  Those things actually happened.

25 minutes ago, Coug88 said:

I don't think a dropped interception is the thing crosby needs to be concerned with.  That is part of playing the game, you either capitalize on those opportunities or you don't.  It is done.  They need to get a cap on the personal fouls.  Those things actually happened.

So true. I think Dayton has the record for the year on personal fouls in one game. I believe 5 against BH. 

1 minute ago, bronco pride said:

So true. I think Dayton has the record for the year on personal fouls in one game. 5 against BH. 

For some reason I feel we could have you beat from games earlier in the season.  Don't quote me just know how frustrated I am with 15 yard penalties.  I think we had a ton against BH too.  Better get it fixed, teams will capitalize on it easily.

Gurulyfe4football have a nice life , you make it hard to give anybody  a compliment , don't care to talk football are anything else with you must be kin to Netherly because if you're satisfied with the game he played , I feel for you guys. To the rest of the Crosby fans on here good game and I wish you guys the best in the playoffs . I Hate losing , especially to Crosby but we lost with Bronco Pride last night . 

6 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Gurulyfe4football have a nice life , you make it hard to give anybody  a compliment , don't care to talk football are anything else with you must be kin to Netherly because if you're satisfied with the game he played , I feel for you guys. To the rest of the Crosby fans on here good game and I wish you guys the best in the playoffs . I Hate losing , especially to Crosby but we lost with Bronco Pride last night . 

Lol, I know he has had his way with Dayton the last 2 years. Crosby has you singing a different tune than you have been the last couple of weeks.

I'm not singing a different  tune , you guys won and that's that . I could go on and on about all the problems you guys have but I want , I'm not worry about that , I hope the seniors on Crosbys team have a nice run , we are talking about kids . Grow up Guruidontknownothingaboutfootball4lyfe  I see you probably never played sports before in your life because you have no respect for others or the game . Have a nice life 

4 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

I'm not singing a different  tune , you guys won and that's that . I could go on and on about all the problems you guys have but I want , I'm not worry about that , I hope the seniors on Crosbys team have a nice run , we are talking about kids . Grow up Guruidontknownothingaboutfootball4lyfe  I see you probably never played sports before in your life because you have no respect for others or the game . Have a nice life 

Best way I could think of to send off the Dragon.

18 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

He had his way with dayton the last 2 years , he been on varsity longer than 2 years , what happen the year before that ? Don't answer that because nobody cares . You should change your name to Netherlybandwagon4lyfe . 

With all due respect to the kids.....even if that KID had his hands on hips during the last play.....that KID did not on the 65 yard TD he ran in.  Again bigger issues than that last play.

Coug88 if u read my comments I said it was a good game and the INT didn't happen so it's no reason to talk about it anymore and yes he ran a 65yd TD but I saw other things I will not bring up , personally don't care about the 65yd TD , it was a good team  win Crosby not a Netherly win , that's most of you guys problems  give credit to the team , it's bigger than 1 player or 2 players 

9 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Crosby gonna have to find an answer for the skinny post. Or first round bounce. D completely shutdown the run game tho. Rio needs some discipline in that locker room. Penalties kept this game closer than it should have been. Would've liked to see #7 at qb and #16 at WR just one series.

I agree with all of this.  I think Netherly needs to move back to receiver and leave the sophomore at quarterback.   I personally think he throws better and runs the read/option better.  Plus, Netherly seems to play receiver with a lot more confidence than at quarterback.  The two drives the sophomore led them on both ended in touchdowns.  Just my opinion though.