Crosby 41 Dayton 34/FINAL-OT

WOSgrad

12 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Crosby gonna have to find an answer for the skinny post. Or first round bounce. D completely shutdown the run game tho. Rio needs some discipline in that locker room. Penalties kept this game closer than it should have been. Would've liked to see #7 at qb and #16 at WR just one series.

The answer to getting torched is to sit #17 .  The kid is not a coverage CB .  He can tackle but lacks skill and speed to be starting at CB. Dayton ran trips to the opposite side the field and isolated him several times and it worked. I even watched #17 play 7yrds off the ball in the red zone. SMH

5 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Coug88 if u read my comments I said it was a good game and the INT didn't happen so it's no reason to talk about it anymore and yes he ran a 65yd TD but I saw other things I will not bring up , personally don't care about the 65yd TD , it was a good team  win Crosby not a Netherly win , that's most of you guys problems  give credit to the team , it's bigger than 1 player or 2 players 

Trust me I'm not a netherly is the team person.   Never even have mentioned his name in this form once since I have been here, until you.   The thing I feel this team is missing is a true team attitude and discipline.  Like they had in 2014.  I am responding to you mentioning one kid,  not me.  Don't start throwing kids names out there and telling us we need to focus on the team and not 1 or 2 kids.  Get it together, pot.

1 hour ago, Coug88 said:

Trust me I'm not a netherly is the team person.   Never even have mentioned his name in this form once since I have been here, until you.   The thing I feel this team is missing is a true team attitude and discipline.  Like they had in 2014.  I am responding to you mentioning one kid,  not me.  Don't start throwing kids names out there and telling us we need to focus on the team and not 1 or 2 kids.  Get it together, pot.

I got it together and I always keep it together . I wasn't  talking to you 1st off and you got in a conversation so therefor I referred to you also when I brought up Netherlys name . So if you never mentioned his name  , there  was no reason for you to make a comment but you did , so I told you how I felt about the situation , you can take it how  you want , I really don't care . 

12 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

I got it together and I always keep it together . I wasn't  talking to you 1st off and you got in a conversation so therefor I referred to you also when I brought up Netherlys name . So if you never mentioned his name  , there  was no reason for you to make a comment but you did , so I told you how I felt about the situation , you can take it how  you want , I really don't care . 

Did you count how many TDs those "D1" recruits had like you were supposed to?

7 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

What D 1 recruits , only 1 played , the other got hurt . Did you count them ? How about what D1 you went to 

I just had to come on here and fire you up a little bit because you felt so strongly about Dayton a few weeks ago before the 3 game slide. They rose to the challenge last night though and almost pulled out a victory. This Crosby team has just as much potential for a state run as any ,and I like the story plot that I've seen so far. In 2014 we went into the playoffs with 2 Ls also and lost to a 3 loss Cedar Park. Just take it 1 game at a time.

On 10/15/2016 at 4:17 PM, CCRed said:

I agree with all of this.  I think Netherly needs to move back to receiver and leave the sophomore at quarterback.   I personally think he throws better and runs the read/option better.  Plus, Netherly seems to play receiver with a lot more confidence than at quarterback.  The two drives the sophomore led them on both ended in touchdowns.  Just my opinion though.

At least give it a try in a game situation. I think Netherly is playing at about 75%. He looks a step slower to me.

On 10/16/2016 at 7:40 PM, Cougar239 said:

The answer to getting torched is to sit #17 .  The kid is not a coverage CB .  He can tackle but lacks skill and speed to be starting at CB. Dayton ran trips to the opposite side the field and isolated him several times and it worked. I even watched #17 play 7yrds off the ball in the red zone. SMH

Amen. #17 stay getting torched. Poor kid

On 10/15/2016 at 1:52 PM, bronco pride said:

So true. I think Dayton has the record for the year on personal fouls in one game. I believe 5 against BH. 

I remember counting at least 4-5 personal fouls from Crosby at our game. You know it doesn't matter what's going on in district the Crosby/Dayton, Crosby/BH, BH/Dayton are the games they really want to win.