Suggestions for the Broncos

Bronco94

What would you like to see happen, maybe some consideration would be given to your suggestions, probably not but just maybe.  Instead of just running down certain people, carefully put some thought into it. It's easy to say when a pass play that fails,I would've ran that ball down their throat, or if a hole collapsed, and a run play fails, well I would've passed the ball there, or if there is busted coverage, I would've handled that different, so be honest but remember more people read this forum than what you think. 

First, I would be throwing to the tall WR ya'll have. Dayton had some success when throwing to him. I would put some plays in on offense. The plays being ran are the same as years past and defenses have figured it out. I would start backup QB and run a read option style offense and throw the ball down field more often, but still keep Styner in the mix.

On defense, just got to get the kids to swarm to the ball and not arm tackle.

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I think they were wise to let Osweiler go (value compared to how much it took to sign him) and their defense is still one of the best in the NFL.  I wouldn't read too much into a loss to a hot Falcons team.  

Wait, wrong board.  My apologies....

Your funny

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Forgot to put cut down on penalties. Not sure about other games, but I think I counted 5 or 6 unsportsmanlike conduct calls against Dayton in our game. That's 15 yards a pop.

That's discipline. I've been hearing all kinds of stuff from all kinds of people, and even after the game Friday night I had people telling me stuff in person before I could make it to my car so that's what this topic is for, keep them coming.

(1)9 team district and we've been near the bottom in defense several yrs (2)we have not had (1)1st team all-dist Qb since 2011 A Herrera=we've not been developing Qb's@varsity level.At the underclass levels we've previously had atheletic qb's that for some reason didn't get much of a chance @varsity.Examples (2)K McBride & S Long(Stewart groomed to be varsity qb's.(3) this staff had a monumental job from day 1 to get the kids back on board that either had quit or would not come out for fb (4)we were left w/o a Qb who had some varsity exp@ that position & it shows=platooning to try & find some consistency.(5)that hasn't worked out either we won't have a 1st team all-dist Qb this year(6)we've been able to kick enuff fg's over several yrs to get a playoff spot(win a cpl of playoff games),sometime w/a little help(like King 2013 last win to garner the #4 spot(we'd lost 4 dist games).These things are NOT NEW if you've been attending games,Stewart was an expert@developing talent & making the right choices as the Head Coach.Even though he didn't always have alot of kids that could play D1 fb@next level.What he did have was alot of great high school fb players that would fight for him=now he has retired & Nations knows this.We've talked and I promise he gives JS plenty of props/respect.So I say it's been a great ride,1 that darn few have been able to accomplish.I'm proud of those,it was alot of fun watching/following.So I say this as honest as I can=give it a little time,re-structuring takes some time & the kids must respect their staff & their decisions to show up for practice every day unless they are ill.In respect to the other teams that have beaten the Broncos=congrats you've worked hard over several yrs of taking your share of losses vs Broncos but we don't take it lightly.If it were like it was for many yrs=only the dist champ/runner up made the playoffs we'd been bouncing basketballs a long time ago.Now go beat Crosby@their house Broncos

21 minutes ago, liltex said:

(1)9 team district and we've been near the bottom in defense several yrs (2)we have not had (1)1st team all-dist Qb since 2011 A Herrera=we've not been developing Qb's@varsity level.At the underclass levels we've previously had atheletic qb's that for some reason didn't get much of a chance @varsity.Examples (2)K McBride & S Long(Stewart groomed to be varsity qb's.(3) this staff had a monumental job from day 1 to get the kids back on board that either had quit or would not come out for fb (4)we were left w/o a Qb who had some varsity exp@ that position & it shows=platooning to try & find some consistency.(5)that hasn't worked out either we won't have a 1st team all-dist Qb this year(6)we've been able to kick enuff fg's over several yrs to get a playoff spot(win a cpl of playoff games),sometime w/a little help(like King 2013 last win to garner the #4 spot(we'd lost 4 dist games).These things are NOT NEW if you've been attending games,Stewart was an expert@developing talent & making the right choices as the Head Coach.Even though he didn't always have alot of kids that could play D1 fb@next level.What he did have was alot of great high school fb players that would fight for him=now he has retired & Nations knows this.We've talked and I promise he gives JS plenty of props/respect.So I say it's been a great ride,1 that darn few have been able to accomplish.I'm proud of those,it was alot of fun watching/following.So I say this as honest as I can=give it a little time,re-structuring takes some time & the kids must respect their staff & their decisions to show up for practice every day unless they are ill.In respect to the other teams that have beaten the Broncos=congrats you've worked hard over several yrs of taking your share of losses vs Broncos but we don't take it lightly.If it were like it was for many yrs=only the dist champ/runner up made the playoffs we'd been bouncing basketballs a long time ago.Now go beat Crosby@their house Broncos

Very well said lil Tex. You are very knowledgeable and you know the Broncos. I agree, these types of changes take time, I think we will get back on top.