Livingston at Vidor predictions...

mytwocents-28

As much as I hate to say it, I think Vidor will have the upper hand in this one. Livingston definitely has the team to make some noise and win this one, but the way Vidor runs the ball I believe will be a little to much for our defense. If our offense can continue to threaten over the top, it should open up the running game for a solid balanced attack. If the offense keeps the ball moving and limits turnover, it could easily become an exciting shootout. But, if anyone can help me out here, what defense does Vidor run again? I'm a bit lacking in memory.

3 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Livingston passes a lot. Vidor d backs need to get ready. Vidor should run the ball well though. I think is too strong for Livingston. But Vidor can't over confident 'cause Livingston could sneak up on them.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with this post. Livingston reminds me of Lumberton, whom both of us have beaten. I think the one big advantage we will have is it's our homecoming but we can't sleep on Livingston. I'm curious to ask Jeff how bad y'all nicked us up...we had a couple limping including Mav.

It will be a blow out,Vidor wins big tough team,im going to take heat for this but i don't care vidor won't loose another game in district,Pam won't beat vidor,there the only team that has a shot but they will fail,Vidor showed me how good they really are,im impressed they are tough and hard to wrap up,Go Vidor!

22 hours ago, Finesser said:

Livingston runs the spread I think , but I'm riding with Vidor 31-27

It won't even be close to that score brother i can promise you that vidor will win with ease,and big,this is one of the best teams i have seen come out of vidor im a believer in them now,they run that off better than they ever have,and that qb is bad to bone,and its not just him theres others every where #3 is a jet,lol.