Mike Pence

new tobie

As he should. A person who is arrested for selling a dime bag of weed should be sentenced to 20 years in prison, while a person who raped someone only receives a sentence of 6 mos. There are people who have killed someone who get less time than the drug dealer. That is who he is realising, not hardened criminals.  Do you read?

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

As he should. A person who is arrested for selling a dime bag of weed should be sentenced to 20 years in prison, while a person who raped someone only receives a sentence of 6 mos. There are people who have killed someone who get less time than the drug dealer. That is who he is realising, not hardened criminals.  Do you read?

How about you stifle your unfathomable arrogance and read about some of the people that were released. Some were convicted on very serious charges.

I personally think that the power to pardon and commute sentences should be stripped. Presidents (and governors) should only be able to call for new trials.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I love it when you lecture me on my comprehension abilities.

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

My bad, arrogance ....i can't help but to be arrogant when I am dealing with idiots like you all

If "you all" are so ignorant, why not stop exchanging insults with "you all" and go to another, "more enlightened" board?  It would seem that one who is so intellectually advantaged would want to avoid all of this ignorance and naivete.

19 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I bet that when you were in school, if you got in trouble for something, you told on others. 

And where did this extensive education in Psychology lead you to draw this conclusion. Oh wait, let's just review your past posts and try to determine your level of education...or maturity level.

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I bet that when you were in school, if you got in trouble for something, you told on others. 

You couldn't be more wrong.  I was taught to be responsible for my own actions and to reap/accept the positive or negative that accompanied said actions. I never tried to paint myself as a victim as certain segments of society have so happily learned to do.

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

Tobie if you were on their side, you could say anything against Obama and Hillary and they woud agree

Yes, if it is the truth. Name one thing on here that is not truthful about Obama and Hillary. And please don't ask me to list the things from the Left untruthful about Trump. I could write volumes.

25 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You couldn't be more wrong.  I was taught to be responsible for my own actions and to reap/accept the positive or negative that accompanied said actions. I never tried to paint myself as a victim as certain segments of society have so happily learned to do.

I highly doubt he comprehended the irony.

Just now, new tobie said:

he doesn't even have the authority too. stop listening to hannity and rush

Never stopped him before. He even said he has a pen and a phone.

And quit trying to prevent me from being informed. I might just have to turn Democrat if I bury my head in the sand. I'll for sure start voting Democrat when I'm fully in the ground.

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Never stopped him before. He even said he has a pen and a phone.

And quit trying to prevent me from being informed. I might just have to turn Democrat if I bury my head in the sand. I'll for sure start voting Democrat when I'm fully in the ground.

if you listen to rush and hannity you are misinformed

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

if you listen to rush and hannity you are misinformed

And if you assume that anyone who disapproves of the way the current administration conducts itself gets all of its decision making information from Hannity and Rush, you are being manipulated by those to whom you listen and don't even realize it.

16 hours ago, stevenash said:

And if you assume that anyone who disapproves of the way the current administration conducts itself gets all of its decision making information from Hannity and Rush, you are being manipulated by those to whom you listen and don't even realize it.

Wouldn't get any info from rush, hannity, al, or jessie. But you will defend the hannity types every time. They are all the same. Trump and Hillary are both Deplorable. Im not voting for either. I don't say anything about Hillary because this board has that covered. But on Trump negative info we have a shortage.

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Wouldn't get any info from rush, hannity, al, or jessie. But you will defend the hannity types every time. They are all the same. Trump and Hillary are both Deplorable. Im not voting for either. I don't say anything about Hillary because this board has that covered. But on Trump negative info we have a shortage.

Since you dont get your info from Rush, Hannity, Al or Jessie, please do tell where you are able to get the pure truth.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Since you dont get your info from Rush, Hannity, Al or Jessie, please do tell where you are able to get the pure truth.

My personal opinion when it comes down to it. We all have um. We just don't respect the opinions of others anymore. Everyone wants to be right. Hillary and Donald are deplorable. I can admit that!