Mike Pence

new tobie

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Wouldn't get any info from rush, hannity, al, or jessie. But you will defend the hannity types every time. They are all the same. Trump and Hillary are both Deplorable. Im not voting for either. I don't say anything about Hillary because this board has that covered. But on Trump negative info we have a shortage.

What is the "Hannity type"? I've asked you plenty of times to defend your stance of slandering Hannity. You can't do it, but continue to slander him. When you say Trump and Hillary are both deplorable, you need to add yourself onto that list. When you badmouth someone, you need to be able to back your assertions, lest you be deplorable.

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What is the "Hannity type"? I've asked you plenty of times to defend your stance of slandering Hannity. You can't do it, but continue to slander him. When you say Trump and Hillary are both deplorable, you need to add yourself onto that list. When you badmouth someone, you need to be able to back your assertions, lest you be deplorable.

I included Hillary, you guys can't handle the truth that Mr Trump is! Grabbing women..........

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I included Hillary, you guys can't handle the truth that Mr Trump is! Grabbing women..........

So your response is to attempt to deflect. You call Hannity a liar over and over but can't produce one single lie. Is that not deplorable behavior? The Liberal elitist must be very proud of their star pupil.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Hannity is the lowest of all talk show scum!

Prove it. Sounds more like you are projecting from the image in the mirror.

I'm starting to think you have a little crush on Hannity due to your abnormal fixation on him. Could it be you're really in love with him? Just admit it.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You get these kind of responses when the individual(s) to whom you are asking a question, spends a great deal of time at ThinkProgress.org and affiliated sites.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You get these kind of responses when the individual(s) to whom you are asking a question, spends a great deal of time at ThinkProgress.org and affiliated sites.

Yes, I know. But considering the amount of time he is fixated on Hannity, I believe it is a little man crush. Maybe a huge man crush.

19 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

As he should.

As far as the comments above about the talking heads... They're all full of sh#%. Don't you people get it? Fox News, CNN, NBC... they're all selling us a bill of goods. Why do y'all think one source is telling the gospel and the competition is lying through their teeth? It's time we stand up for what's right in this country... Use your common sense, people!! Quit relying on what's being said in the media.