Texas A&M Vs Texas...UT Wins In 2 OT

king

Mike Connely Jr. from Ohio State or DJ Augustin no doubt are the best two freshman pg in the nation....but the best pg is Mr. Law hands down....he's simply amazing! He was put on this Earth to make shots like that.... I was pretty close with my prediction Durant had 30 and 14 or something.

law durant augustin(spell check)  are some of the finest. Durant just has the most unimagining shots. He can be bent all different ways and still make the basket. Im an aggie, but it was a great game. Dont get me wrong i wanted my ags to win bad, but knew the luck would run out after the 2OT with foul trouble. I just know that the Big 12 will be well represented in the tourny.

but the longhorns wanted it more and they won in the end........HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!

plz, "wanted it more" so your tell me the aggies didnt want to win, ur tell me that they didnt want a chance for the big 12 title, ur tell me............... , dude go fly a kite.

plz, "wanted it more" so your tell me the aggies didnt want to win, ur tell me that they didnt want a chance for the big 12 title, ur tell me............... , dude go fly a kite.

the big 12 title is decided in a tourny anyway so u dont know what u are talking about.......the aggies and longhorns and jayhawks and every other team in the big 12 have an equal opportunity come big 12 tourny time

Theres actually two championships in basketball.....a regular season and a tournament championship.

If Texas beats Kansas tomorrow then A&M, Texas, and Kansas will all be regular season Big XII champions.  If Kansas wins they will be the sole Big XII winner, with A&M second and Texas in third place.