LCM vs Silsbee

Anyone thoughts on this game?  I know LCM is in better shape after the game last night. St Pius is a good football team and would beat everyone in our district and give WOS all they wanted. There Qb is the best I've seen all season and we won't face anyone like him in district. We had chances in that game to come back but penalties and turnovers cost us that game. I'll probably be homer and take LCM in close game against Silsbee. As long we control our turnovers and the senseless penalties we should be in every game. I hope some teams sleep on us. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think our defense has grown up a lot and are ready to put a whole game together.  Not worried about the offense. because they've produced all year, contrary to what some jackarses say in the stands.  I see this one ..

LC-M - 14

Silsbee - 36

Some people don't know real fundamental football, that's why they are upset. As you said, not many issues with the offense and defense actually looking pretty solid!

22 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ok the change up...  So the RB that y'all are high in is doing it out of the spread...  I can't wait to see him go at it against Silsbee's 'Thunder and Lightning'.

Yes we went back into the spread after the WOS game. We were going no where with that offense. It gives our running back more vision to run the ball.

13 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Thats true but we Lost to Jasper and we should have won that game. Wing t makes you one dimensional  and  we several good wide receivers  to throw too. When did Silsbee go the I formation? Do y'all get in the spread any?

New coach brought in the power run game in the I formation...  They got shotgun sometimes, but not a lot.  We run the ball well but we have some playmakers on the outside.  You already know the guys I'm talking about.  But the new kid is a 6'4" QB that's pretty darn good...

16 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Thats true but we Lost to Jasper and we should have won that game. Wing t makes you one dimensional  and  we several good wide receivers  to throw too. When did Silsbee go the I formation? Do y'all get in the spread any?

Lc-m does have gud receivers ND RB's but the qb isn't that gud. I'm just calling it like it like it is.if Silsbee do use more spread I can't see lc-m keeping up with them.best dB lc-m has is #5 cw.rest are very average at least. I can't see them slowing CT or AT down. 42-17 Silsbee. 

3 minutes ago, dj said:

Lc-m does have gud receivers ND RB's but the qb isn't that gud. I'm just calling it like it like it is.if Silsbee do use more spread I can't see lc-m keeping up with them.best dB lc-m has is #5 cw.rest are very average at least. I can't see them slowing CT or AT down. 42-17 Silsbee. 

I actually like the power run game.  That FB of ours, Buse, how showed me some things...

30 minutes ago, dj said:

You must went to the game friday?

1 minute ago, LCM17 said:

Yes, your correct. What made you jump ship to Silsbee?

Good to talk it up once again.  

Not jumped ship.  I still follow Central.  My son is starting Free Safety on the team.  So I follow both, more of Silsbee though...

So we (you and I ) are doing the small school deal here...  Lol