HJ at Barbers Hill Predictions

KFDM COOP

LCM's pitching was horrible and I think you heard wrong about the top 5 thing.....everyone they threw was all over the place all tourney except Adam Leggett against Kelly, I thought he did pretty well.

Roll_Left15

I went back and read all of your posts.

1) stick to basketball.

2) It is not healthy to worship a human like you do Hearn

3) LCM pitchers have posted a 1.88 ERA in the first five games.

Unearned runs have been a problem for the young bears though.

BH dad w/ an apparent biased opinion...Here goes....Taking nothin away frm HJ...BH 3-1. Beat state ranked B. West Brook, dominated # 9 Houston area, lost to AAAAA  Flower Mound by 1..in a game that should have been won ( Eagles Up 7-3 in the 5th ). Opened the season with a 1-0 victory aginst avery good Bay City team.  G-14 classified info, Jr lefty Ross Hales will not throw against HJ ( no injury, resting for Ewell Jackson tourney starting Thurday. Other JR. southpaw ( Kendall Thamm ) slated to throw 1st 2 innings only..again resting for EW weekend tourney. Look for JR righthander Hunter Silva to get some work in due to Saturday's rainout... Depending on if HJ's ace goes the distance..if not BH 12, HJ 2..

Roll Left get a clue.  Adam Leggett didn't even toe the rubber against Kelly.  You are an idiot and all of us wish you would just stop posting on this board.

Dude calm down...my bad I got it mixed up with the WO-S game they ran close together...u need to chill out bro'.  I'm just saying Leggett pitched great in that game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami