4a D2 region 3

Sportsguy17

Bellville has been inconsistent. A 33-10 loss to Cameron Yoe. Yoe barely beat Bay City who Bellville beat 14-6.. I can understand losing to Stafford. They are really good. Then we dominated Sealy last week. I don't think anybody will beat WOS in our region. La Grange lost their stud RB the first week. 

Robinson certainly has shown a way to get the ball into the end zone, 249 points in their 1st 4 games.

La Grange seems to be struggling without Dobbins, although their 2 losses are to Argyle and Navarro, who will probably challenge for the R4 title.

Bellville will be okay.  They have also faced some big opponents.

Liberty is never really on the playoff scene at all, but we have a pretty good team this year. Nothing like the west orange starks of the world though. I'm wondering how you guys think the panthers could fair in the playoffs. I hear the competition in 4a II isn't as stacked this year? IDK just curious as to what you guys think about a local up and coming team, with the bi-district teams being fairly weak this year I believe it would be out of shepherd tarkington cleveland madisonville and bellville, how far could the panthers go? District hasn't even started yet so im not trying to get ahead of myself, just wondering what kind of talent awaits in the 2nd round and later if liberty were to make it that far, we have a game against Shepherd friday to give us a little preview of a team out of our potential bi-district opponents but so far we haven't played anyone good, other than maybe woodville , but they were 3a.

5 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Liberty is never really on the playoff scene at all, but we have a pretty good team this year. Nothing like the west orange starks of the world though. I'm wondering how you guys think the panthers could fair in the playoffs. I hear the competition in 4a II isn't as stacked this year? IDK just curious as to what you guys think about a local up and coming team, with the bi-district teams being fairly weak this year I believe it would be out of shepherd tarkington cleveland madisonville and bellville, how far could the panthers go? District hasn't even started yet so im not trying to get ahead of myself, just wondering what kind of talent awaits in the 2nd round and later if liberty were to make it that far, we have a game against Shepherd friday to give us a little preview of a team out of our potential bi-district opponents but so far we haven't played anyone good, other than maybe woodville , but they were 3a.

Trust me, we have been watching. People tend to overlook Liberty being 4-0.

9 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

2nd round.  3rd at the most.  I forsee a respectable season, though.  If they stay healthy I mean.

2 minutes ago, kicker said:

Trust me, we have been watching. People tend to overlook Liberty being 4-0.

Yeah well I will admit our strength of schedule hasn't had too much "strength" in it. I wouldn't ridicule anyone for not being sold on Liberty at this point in the season, but I myself am convinced we will get 2nd in our district and win our first round playoff game. However, I don't know anything about the teams we would face after that, if we were to accomplish my prediction in the first place.

Liberty will probably get Tarkington or Madisonville (with WO-S getting the other), so they should make the area round.  But the area round will get dicey as they get the winner of the bi-district game between the District 9 winner (Robinson looks like the favorite) and the District 10 (which is probably the toughest district from top to bottom in Region III) fourth place team. 

3 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

They definitely have a good baseball team

Football team is off to a pretty good start, too.  249 points scored in their first 4 games.

The scores show that their D leaves something to be desired, but when you can put 62 points on the board per game, you are gonna win quite a few games.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Football team is off to a pretty good start, too.  249 points scored in their first 4 games.

The scores show that their D leaves something to be desired, but when you can put 62 points on the board per game, you are gonna win quite a few games.

Yeah I looked them up. I'd like to see WOS match up with them and send them home!