District 21-3A Summary

Another, WOS fan.........enough said, because everyone else understands!

what?  am i supposed to just take what you guys say and not say anything in return? ;)  everyone says silsbee was "better" than wos, or wos did not deserve to be in the regional playoffs and thats fine.  but let me ask you this, in years to come will everyone remember that silsbee beat wos 3 out of 4 times? or will everyone remember who was in the 2007 regional playoffs....enough said.  i thought i'd borrow that from you ;D   

what?  am i supposed to just take what you guys say and not say anything in return? ;)  everyone says silsbee was "better" than wos, or wos did not deserve to be in the regional playoffs and thats fine.  but let me ask you this, in years to come will everyone remember that silsbee beat wos 3 out of 4 times? or will everyone remember who was in the 2007 regional playoffs....enough said.  i thought i'd borrow that from you ;D   

It's really quite simple math, if you stop and think about it!

Let WOS choose any player from the Silsbee team (or OF, of Kirbyville) to have to sit the bench, let Silsbee choose one of WOS players......Now, you know we will choose Scott, and fairly certain ya'll would choose Green, (and we ALL understand it doesn't really matter at this point) there is NO way, I repeat NO way WOS could be Silsbee (or many others for that matter) without Scott!

I never said WOS didn't deserve (others did) to go to regionals, they won, fair and square, It just gripes me that ya'll truely think that without Scott are would still be good.......sorry, That's the part that EVERYONE else gets, and you and every other WOS fan is delusional about!

Just so you'll KNOW, all any of us will remember, is Brittany Scott was the BEST player in 21-3A in 2007......PERIOD, and SHE all BUT single handedly got WOS to regionals!

I've been sitting and reading all these comments back and forth for days.....Let me just say this one thing.   WOS DID NOT deserve to go to the regional play-offs, Silsbee did.  And if the referees had called the game at Evadale like they called it at Huntsville, Silsbee would have won.  Brittany Scotti is an awesome player, and one thing that makes her good is her abilities to drive into the basket and speed and handling the ball.  But sometimes she makes NBA moves which are not allowed in High School UIL Rules.  The referees at Hunstville saw that and when she made 2 quick charge calls and was called a couple of times for travelling she shut down.  The refs there would good, they called a very fair game. She came on awesome scoring 20 points the first half, but when she started getting calls, she closed down and only finished the game with 24 points.  As for Janae, she didn't even SCORE! 

real classy dude........................... and this is still a heated debate and how long ago did they play. Get over it and move on..........

Guest bleed orange

Listen guys, we all agree that Miss Scott is an awesome player and yes I think the WOS faithful would agree that they would not have gone as far without her. Orangefield and Silsbee did have a deeper bench. But that is history and now we must move on to next year. It will be interesting next year to say the least. Orangefield like Silsbee, Hamphire Fannett, Hardin Jefferson have Little Dribblers programs in place. They will donimate the next decade.

It's really quite simple math, if you stop and think about it!

Let WOS choose any player from the Silsbee team (or OF, of Kirbyville) to have to sit the bench, let Silsbee choose one of WOS players......Now, you know we will choose Scott, and fairly certain ya'll would choose Green, (and we ALL understand it doesn't really matter at this point) there is NO way, I repeat NO way WOS could be Silsbee (or many others for that matter) without Scott!

I never said WOS didn't deserve (others did) to go to regionals, they won, fair and square, It just gripes me that ya'll truely think that without Scott are would still be good.......sorry, That's the part that EVERYONE else gets, and you and every other WOS fan is delusional about!

Just so you'll KNOW, all any of us will remember, is Brittany Scott was the BEST player in 21-3A in 2007......PERIOD, and SHE all BUT single handedly got WOS to regionals!

i never said that we would still be good without Scott. i agree with u, of course she was the main reason we went that far in the playoffs.  also silsbee and orangefield did have deeper benches than wos.  i was just replying to the post that said wos did not deserve to be in the regional playoffs.   

i never said that we would still be good without Scott. i agree with u, of course she was the main reason we went that far in the playoffs.  also silsbee and orangefield did have deeper benches than wos.  i was just replying to the post that said wos did not deserve to be in the regional playoffs.   

Then I appoligize, because WOS DID deserve to be at regionals.......they won THE game that mattered MOST!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami