Clinton calls one half of Trump supporters "a basket of diplorables"

Big girl

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is an inaccurate statement. She should've said ALL of them are a "basket of deplorables". I am very disappointed. (I didn't spell deplorables correctly in the topic section)

Maybe Trump should say ALL Hillary supporters are murderous and immoral ppl.  Because if you are a supporter of hers and the Dems platforms, that is exactly what you are.

18 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Maybe Trump should say ALL Hillary supporters are murderous and immoral ppl.  Because if you are a supporter of hers and the Dems platforms, that is exactly what you are.

If your pubs don't win November 8th, you guys will have to change your platform. Trump made a fool out of the republican party this year

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:27 PM, Big girl said:

This is an inaccurate statement. She should've said ALL of them are a "basket of deplorables". I am very disappointed. (I didn't spell deplorables correctly in the topic section)

Ah, yes.  Straight from the party who claims to be the exclusive purveyor of tolerance, diversity, and mutual respect.

20 hours ago, Big girl said:

See what happens when you try to start your own thread. You need to stick to your one-liners.

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are delusional.  Trump isn't exactly the poster boy  as it pertains to morality. Lmbo

How many people have died who were about to testify against him. How many American ambassadors dies under his watch? How many plane flights has he taken with a registered sex offender? 

You won't answer any of these questions. You can envy me now.

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are delusional.  Trump isn't exactly the poster boy  as it pertains to morality. Lmbo

If you have read any of my post, you know I would rather not have Trump.  But would rather have him than Hillary.  She is probably at the top of the list as worst candidates ever.  Maybe above the current arse clown we've had to put up with for the last 8 years.  As far as morals, not even close.  Hillary wins the alley cat award hands down.

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If Hiliary Clinton has committed as many crimes as you guys accuse her of commiting  then she is the greatest criminal mastermind of all time

When you have the DOJ in your hip pocket, you can get away with murder. You don't even think it a bit strange, if not planned, that a man who was going to testify againt Hillary the following morning had his throat crushed by a weight lifting bar the night before? Please, not even the least bit concerning?

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

When you have the DOJ in your hip pocket, you can get away with murder. You don't even think it a bit strange, if not planned, that a man who was going to testify againt Hillary the following morning had his throat crushed by a weight lifting bar the night before? Please, not even the least bit concerning?

freak accident, happens everyday.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, just wow. How about the whistle blower who was gunned down on the sidewalk? I guess people get murdered everyday? But when you can connect the two to the Clintons, it makes it scary. I guess you have BLIND loyalty.

Gunned down is correct.  No hint of a robbery.  He was even altering his daily patterns out of fear for his life.  Still didn't help with Clinton's cronies on him 24/7.  Freak accident, I guess.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

If Hiliary Clinton has committed as many crimes as you guys accuse her of commiting  then she is the greatest criminal mastermind of all time

It's easy to get away with committing crimes when the prosecutors won't convict. You, of all people, should know this, or at least believe this, considering your past posts on racial issues.

On 9/11/2016 at 10:56 AM, new tobie said:

If your pubs don't win November 8th, you guys will have to change your platform. Trump made a fool out of the republican party this year

If we don't win? Seems odd that someone who "made a fool out of the republican party this year" would even have a shot, right?

LOL

29 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If we don't win? Seems odd that someone who "made a fool out of the republican party this year" would even have a shot, right?

LOL

It just speaks volumns as to how bad HC is, they know it, and they are scared to death that the freebies or social wrongs will be righted...they will either lose free stuff (or family/friends will) or they will be deported (or family/friends will) or they will be killed (or family/friends will) or they will be kept from coming here in the first place (or family/friends will) and the list goes on and on and on..... but they know HC as their candidate is there worst nightmare...... and TRUMP just might win it.

1 hour ago, CraigS said:

It just speaks volumns as to how bad HC is, they know it, and they are scared to death that the freebies or social wrongs will be righted...they will either lose free stuff (or family/friends will) or they will be deported (or family/friends will) or they will be killed (or family/friends will) or they will be kept from coming here in the first place (or family/friends will) and the list goes on and on and on..... but they know HC as their candidate is there worst nightmare...... and TRUMP just might win it.

Does that mean there are a lot of  deplorables around?