9/6/16 CFB AP Poll

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It'll look dramatically different after Cali handles business next week (9/17/16)

You don't lern to gud, do ya their Buddy??  Did you see what we just did to ND and then watched the Cal v. Hawaii game?  We gonna curb stomp the real hippies.  I wouldn't be surprised to see us bust 70 on that defense.

Dang, a lot of aggy butthurt on Twitter.  So much for "moving on..."  

I mean how long you guys been alive?  The state of Texas is synonymous with football.  The Longhorns are THE brand of college football in this state.   Are they overrated now?  I think so. But people are thirsty for them to be back in the conversation at the top of the polls mix like they have been more often than not.  

3 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You don't lern to gud, do ya their Buddy??  Did you see what we just did to ND and then watched the Cal v. Hawaii game?  We gonna curb stomp the real hippies.  I wouldn't be surprised to see us bust 70 on that defense.

ut leaves alot to be desired after winning games versus a big opponent over the years. That's what I have learned. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

ut leaves alot to be desired after winning games versus a big opponent over the years. 

That might be a valid argument if we were playing them this week.  However, I'm more worried about UTEP's RB than I am anything Cal can throw at us.  Webb is gonna get hurt on the 17th.

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Dang, a lot of aggy butthurt on Twitter.  So much for "moving on..."  

I mean how long you guys been alive?  The state of Texas is synonymous with football.  The Longhorns are THE brand of college football in this state.   Are they overrated now?  I think so. But people are thirsty for them to be back in the conversation at the top of the polls mix like they have been more often than not.  

ESiPN is trying to add a few subscriptions to the LHN before the big game this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

That might be a valid argument if we were playing them this week.  However, I'm more worried about UTEP's RB than I am anything Cal can throw at us.  Webb is gonna get hurt on the 17th.

He's leading the country in rushing after Week 1 

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Both should be in 18-22 range.

Giving up 47 points at home to a team that returned 3 starters from last season usually doesn't justify jumping 20 spots. 

Umm...they had 3 starters from the Oline alone there Mack.  Not to mention Kizer and the back...but they are ND so they perpetually get more love than they should.  All said, yes, we should both be in the range above.  Exciting times for TX college fb right now.

2 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

He's legit...although getting 250 against NMSU and UT are two different animals.  He'll be playing on Sundays though.  He gud (For you to comprehend, Garrity).

I made up the phrase, im glad I taught you something. :)

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

ESiPN is trying to add a few subscriptions to the LHN before the big game this weekend.

Look.  I was only kidding about moving on.  One only has to read your posts on this site to understand the contrary.   We occupy just as much real estate in your collective domes as we always did. 

Oh, AP and ESPN are different acronyms for a reason.  HTH.  

16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Oh and we would be remiss if we failed to thank you for your personal subscription to the LHN.  We know you've enjoyed it on those thousands of occasions when you "accidentally" turned to that channel and then lost the remote...