West Orange Stark /Nederland Game Atmosphere

godawggo

Nobody is giving up on Nederland, but I have noticed that some of the fans are very spoiled. I have heard complaining even when we won a bunch. I hope everyone counts us out. It won't be the first time. Considering Wos would win our district, I like opening up with them. Last time I checked we did share the dust championship last year even though our preseason wasn't great if you just judge it on wind and losses. Kinda like judging NFL on preseason

16 minutes ago, Proud Dawg said:

Nobody is giving up on Nederland, but I have noticed that some of the fans are very spoiled. I have heard complaining even when we won a bunch. I hope everyone counts us out. It won't be the first time. Considering Wos would win our district, I like opening up with them. Last time I checked we did share the dust championship last year even though our preseason wasn't great if you just judge it on wind and losses. Kinda like judging NFL on preseason

Dust championship, sounds like some 1950s type stuff. Lol

I'll say this: they (wos) would have won yall district last year, I'll roll 100% with Memorial winning our district this year if they were in it. We can check back after week-11 and see if there's still a difference of opinion as far as that is concerned. ;)

As I stated before: after next re-alignment I fully expect that matchup to happen, would be a better game than the one last Friday up in Orange rain, sleet or snow.