The TEA PARTY

nappyroots

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

They didn't create enough demonstrations, kill anyone, consume drugs during their gatherings and didn't publicly defacate on the properties they were using.

They just helped spread hatred, thats all just plain old hatred. look at some of the signs at their protest. hatred often leads to death of someone.

Tea Party still exists.  Go to their website if you wish.  They aren't doing anything that "merits" the "well educated" media's attention.  If they demonstrate or loot, you will hear about them.  And thank you very much for mentioning that ever growing list of Democratic screw ups. Of all the things you say that I mention, is there any truth to them or are you just tired of me making up lies?  We could talk about Solyndra or "if you llike your healthcare plan you can keep it" or " I am going to build a 21st century VA" or how extremely weak this economic recovery is.  And dont forget " this will be the most transparent administration in history. Do any of those interest you?  Do you think I am a "hater"?

56 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tea Party still exists.  Go to their website if you wish.  They aren't doing anything that "merits" the "well educated" media's attention.  If they demonstrate or loot, you will hear about them.  And thank you very much for mentioning that ever growing list of Democratic screw ups. Of all the things you say that I mention, is there any truth to them or are you just tired of me making up lies?  We could talk about Solyndra or "if you llike your healthcare plan you can keep it" or " I am going to build a 21st century VA" or how extremely weak this economic recovery is.  And dont forget " this will be the most transparent administration in history. Do any of those interest you?  Do you think I am a "hater"?

November 8th 2016.

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If the will of the people is wanting the same as the last 8 years, then we will definitely know there are a lot of uninformed and uneducated voters.

Doesn't explain why college educated voters are breaking for Clinton.   Seems the only voters Trump can get are uneducated.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

That's easy.  Most colleges are liberal by nature.  So four years of listening to liberal professors has a tendency to "warp" some young minds.

Ha ha!  So college educated kids are less informed.  I guess we should all listen to high school drop outs.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Doesn't explain why college educated voters are breaking for Clinton.   Seems the only voters Trump can get are uneducated.

And based on the thread you started, this will be the first time in 50 years that those (now superior intellect) college educated voters are voting democrat.  So during all these years when the democrats won, they were elected by the uneducated voters that you now disdain.  Lmbo, that makes sense.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

And based on the thread you started, this will be the first time in 50 years that those (now superior intellect) college educated voters are voting democrat.  So during all these years when the democrats won, they were elected by the uneducated voters that you now disdain.  Lmbo, that makes sense.

Correct.  For the first time in 50 years, educated people are voting for a candidate that hurts them financially( assuming that Trump does what he says he will do, which I don't believe)

5 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Correct.  For the first time in 50 years, educated people are voting for a candidate that hurts them financially( assuming that Trump does what he says he will do, which I don't believe)

I'd be surprised if either candidate does what they say.  Obama has set the lying bar high.