Trump Taxes

new tobie

57 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Apples and Oranges, but I agree Trump should release his tax returns. It took Obama a while to release his BC.

New Tobie, you are a smart guy, at least I think you are based on the content of your post. I can't believe you buy the "racist" stigma that people who don't like Trump are trying to give him. He may be blunt, unpolished and possibly ignorant when it comes to certain things, but I don't feel he is a racist. He is just not politically correct in his language.  

I and others have repeatedly asked him to provide proof of Trump's racist remarks. He can't do it. But he still tries to claim Trump is a racist. The Left will try to paint Louis Farrakhan as a racist if he put a "R" behind his name. new tobie is just repeating the lies put out by the Democrats.

TxHoops is the only one that has provided what could possibly be some evidence. The page would not let me scroll so I couldn't read the article. It was from the Huffington Post so the validity is highly questionable. The statement (I could only read the first paragraph) was from a long time ago and probably hear-say. I'm sure if evidence exists the New York Times would have already published it.

But as long as the Democrats keep trying to push the narrative, new tobie will keep pushing it on here, regardless of lack of evidence.