new tobie

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

If Hillary would have done this, it would be all over this board

Old news!

It is his choice!

When you post yours, I will text Trump!

lol

alot like emails, spin it long enough, the people will forget, or just start to believe the lies and deception that Ms. Clinton stands behind.

14 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Old news!

It is his choice!

When you post yours, I will text Trump!

lol

alot like emails, spin it long enough, the people will forget, or just start to believe the lies and deception that Ms. Clinton stands behind.

Mr trump lies everytime he opens his mouth, so whats the diffrence

Tobie- let me give you a small clue here-  The dems ( with or without the "unbiased" assistance of Lois Lerner) already know about Mr. Trumps taxes.  They are simply manipulating folks like you into believing something sinister has taken place.  It wasn't that long ago that Mr, Integrity, Harry Reid, stood on the senate floor and said " I  "hear" that Mr. Romney hasn't paid taxes in ten years.  Mr. Romneys taxes were paid in full and Mr. Reid knew that when he made the statement.  The purpose was to, once again, manipulate the uninformed into believing that Mr. Romney was less than forthright about his taxes.  This is not different than many of the same people accepting/believing the "hands up don't shoot"  scenario in Ferguson.  Totally falsoe but appealed to a lot of lesser informed folks.

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie- let me give you a small clue here-  The dems ( with or without the "unbiased" assistance of Lois Lerner) already know about Mr. Trumps taxes.  They are simply manipulating folks like you into believing something sinister has taken place.  It wasn't that long ago that Mr, Integrity, Harry Reid, stood on the senate floor and said " I  "hear" that Mr. Romney hasn't paid taxes in ten years.  Mr. Romneys taxes were paid in full and Mr. Reid knew that when he made the statement.  The purpose was to, once again, manipulate the uninformed into believing that Mr. Romney was less than forthright about his taxes.  This is not different than many of the same people accepting/believing the "hands up don't shoot"  scenario in Ferguson.  Totally falsoe but appealed to a lot of lesser informed folks.

If their is nothing to hide, he should show them for his own benefit, remenber Romney

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

same type thinking on people that listen to political shows that talk and say anything for ratings

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

same type thinking on people that listen to political shows that talk and say anything for ratings

Are you saying you would vote for Mr. Trump if you knew that he had handled his taxes as agreed each year?  Al Sharpton owes the Federal Government a substantial amount of money but I don't hear you voicing concern about that.

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Of course not.  And what really amazes me is that Willie Nelson had his personal assets confiscated and Mr. Sharpton is a regular visitor to the Whitehouse.

When Lois Lerner and her staff were debating whether or not to go after Willie, I'm sure the conversation went something like this:

Staffer 1: We need to go after Willie Nelson because he is an angry old white guy. He must be Republican.

Staffer 2: Well, I don't know. He is a musician and in the entertainment industry. He must be a Democrat.

Staffer 3: He's from Texas so he must be an angry old white racist.

All of the staff in unison: Agreed!

Lois Lerner: Then it's settled. Go after him.

The sheep are falling for this TOTAL SHAM.  If Trumps taxes were a problem, they would have already been EXPOSED by the left.  They KNOW NOW that there is no tax problem but pushing the narrative because folks like NewTobie and Big Girl accept these "suggestions" with no reservations.  We are supposed to believe that all of the missing emails contain only information about yoga classes and grandchildren but be very suspicious of Trumps taxes. 

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

does two wrongs make a right. If Hillary didn't show her taxes you guys would be on it.

I could care less about any of their taxes. They have a lot of high paid CPA's that find every law that will be in their favor just like the rest of us do!

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Of course not.  And what really amazes me is that Willie Nelson had his personal assets confiscated and Mr. Sharpton is a regular visitor to the Whitehouse.

If trump wins David duke will probably a regular visitor to the white house, will that make you happy.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Mr Trump wanted to see a birth certificate but can't show his taxes, what a hypocrit

Apples and Oranges, but I agree Trump should release his tax returns. It took Obama a while to release his BC.

New Tobie, you are a smart guy, at least I think you are based on the content of your post. I can't believe you buy the "racist" stigma that people who don't like Trump are trying to give him. He may be blunt, unpolished and possibly ignorant when it comes to certain things, but I don't feel he is a racist. He is just not politically correct in his language.  

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Mr Trump wanted to see a birth certificate but can't show his taxes, what a hypocrit

Tax returns are filed every year with the IRS.  Rest assured that if something had been handled improperly in the prior years, Lois Lerner and her crowd would have been all over it and the dems would be shouting from all corners of the country.  They know right now what all of his returns claim through 2014 and can only plant doubt in your mind because there is nothing concrete to bring forth.