70's

Skynyrd

Pink Floyd

The Doors

Eagles

The Rolling Stones

Credence

Steve Miller Band

See, therein lies the problem. At least six of your seven "70's" bands are from the 60's. Because you listened to some of their hits in the 70's........

I guess the Rolling Stones are a band of the millennium since they are still out there.

But, at least the Eagles didn't start until the 70's had at least begun, even if briefly. :)

I grew up in the 70's or at least my high school and early adulthood years but the 60's made the vinyl go 'round. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

See, therein lies the problem. At least six of your seven "70's" bands are from the 60's. Because you listened to some of their hits in the 70's........

I guess the Rolling Stones are a band of the millennium since they are still out there.

But, at least the Eagles didn't start until the 70's had at least begun, even if briefly. :)

I grew up in the 70's or at least my high school and early adulthood years but the 60's made the vinyl go 'round. 

IMO, most of the bands I listed are synonymous with the 70's. Formed in the 60's, but to me, had some of their greatest hits in the 70's. 

10 hours ago, NDNation said:

70's

Skynyrd

Pink Floyd

The Doors

Eagles

The Rolling Stones

Credence

Steve Miller Band

Wasnt gonna post in here again but im making a one-time only exception: Gimme Shelter is one of my favorite songs by whats in bold. 

Ok im out.