IS 22-5A A BIG CUPCAKE DISTRICT??

pakronos

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

how many times they been to state?? ozen beat the breaks off them. basketball sucked dude. they lost 14 games man lol. i'm a bumblebee alumni...we lost 2-3 games and that was too many. they got into the playoffs with a 7-5 district record third place. 4th place was 6-6...THEY SUCKED.

If you comparing it to them alot of teams would suck, I dont cause Lincoln, TJ and SFA are long gone, dead, killed off, not coming back. :)

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If you comparing it to them alot of teams would suck, I dont cause Lincoln, TJ and SFA are long gone, dead, killed off, not coming back. :)

they suck compared to NS,Central and Ozen and whoever else beat the breaks off them or teams that had no business beating them. oh and Nederland is the second best bball team, central then PAM.

16 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I mean, that's kind of a solid post. You're going in way too much on Harrison but I think you hit every other topic squarely. I think you're going to find that against 5A level competition, all of a sudden he'll be a lot better coach in your eyes. I think the hire from the Crosby staff will also help out. 

As far as the other topic it's funny how you mention the things you did about the teams you did. Make a long story short we talked about different views and expectations in different places. The crescendo to the conversation was how many places in Texas, much less SETX, would basically run two coaches out of town after going to the playoffs for 12 consecutive years if you combine the end of the two tenures. It's exactly what Crosby and Dayton did, I think that says a lot about how winning is defined in different places which reverts back to your post, minus the Harrison stuff which I don't agree with. 

you have not seen that mess have you? explain to me you have a man child at running back in dauphine and don't feed him or start him? instead you put the ball in a overhyped rb in martin, which imo was never good overall. explain to me as long as he has been coach, the run defense is a joke and have not changed?? explain to me you change from whats working playing "xbox"  and  letting the other team back in the game. explain to me you INSTRUCT your qb to throw to a certain wr and to throw wr screens when the defense knows its coming resulting in a pick or minus 7yards?? EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU RUN A ZONE READ OFFENSE WITH A QB THAT CANNOT RUN!!!!!!  he better turn in a 2011 year this year, otherwise PA will be the whipping boys of cupcake land.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you have not seen that mess have you? explain to me you have a man child at running back in dauphine and don't feed him or start him? instead you put the ball in a overhyped rb in martin, which imo was never good overall. explain to me as long as he has been coach, the run defense is a joke and have not changed?? explain to me you change from whats working playing "xbox"  and  letting the other team back in the game. explain to me you INSTRUCT your qb to throw to a certain wr and to throw wr screens when the defense knows its coming resulting in a pick or minus 7yards?? EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU RUN A ZONE READ OFFENSE WITH A QB THAT CANNOT RUN!!!!!!  he better turn in a 2011 year this year, otherwise PA will be the whipping boys of cupcake land.

If he turns in a 2011 he'll get a contract extension Mouse lol. Your favorite coach might get a statue. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If he turns in a 2011 he'll get a contract extension Mouse lol. Your favorite coach might get a statue. 

well, if he can have a two year run if don't start jr. I think his kid is okay, but suited for a Nederland style offense. kid needs a line that can block which PAM don't have. you know pigeons LOVE statues lol

PAM shouldn't lose more than two district games. Harrison is a more than capable QB. I think this team would be more talented than last years team. And Harrison like his coaching or not do a lot for the kids and have put the Titans in a better place than the ones before him. At least the kids believe they can win. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why? 

You've played the likes of NS, this district is nothing compared to that. You probably out athlete every school in this district.  Quit playing, you fully expect to beat the breaks off every school in this district.

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You've played the likes of NS, this district is nothing compared to that. You probably out athlete every school in this district.  Quit playing, you fully expect to beat the breaks off every school in this district.

Just because we dropped doesnt mean were going into an easy district, an easier district yes. Memorial has a history of losing to a team in district they have no business losing to on paper, I do not expect the winner of this district to win it going undefeated. 

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

HAD THIS BEEN THE 2010 AND 2011 TEAMS, YES. HAD THIS BEEN 2002,03, AND 04...yes!! i expect losses to nederland and central...maybe we will squeak by PN-G. with that being said, we can possibly lose to one or two of the bad 5, because of silly play calling. we have the athletes no doubt, we have a checker player, not a chess player calling the shots.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

HAD THIS BEEN THE 2010 AND 2011 TEAMS, YES. HAD THIS BEEN 2002,03, AND 04...yes!! i expect losses to nederland and central...maybe we will squeak by PN-G. with that being said, we can possibly lose to one or two of the bad 5, because of silly play calling. we have the athletes no doubt, we have a checker player, not a chess player calling the shots.

The chess player of the district is over at PA Memorial North HS on Spurlock Road. 

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

I do feel like you PA fans are sandbagging when it comes to wins...

23 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

you know you have to put respeck in bold man come on, he was nervous camera shy lol

He wasn't nervous, well I should say they wasn't nervous. Forney the only one that basically was like: I dont have anything to do with what they just said. Lol