Bangladesh ISIS attack

17 minutes ago, 77 said:

Something is very scary about the way this admin. does things! Gotta make even the most loyal obama support wonder why!

This is the hidden content, please

We have a lot of people out there, whose job it is to protect us, that have such lackadaisical attitudes when it comes to terrorism. If I were Mr. Johnson, I would be so concerned by what Mr. Cruz was telling me, I would promise him that heads would roll. Then, I would fire myself for being an incompetent fool.

And so many in this country believe everything the Democratic leaders tell them.  Muslims are peace loving people.  Wonder if everyone in Orlando thinks that now?  Or in Istanbul, Bangladesh?   It's like the death penalty.  So many against it, until someone close to them is killed, then most of them are for it.  Yep, Muslims are peaceful, until one of the radicals kills someone close to you.

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And so many in this country believe everything the Democratic leaders tell them.  Muslims are peace loving people.  Wonder if everyone in Orlando thinks that now?  Or in Istanbul, Bangladesh?   It's like the death penalty.  So many against it, until someone close to them is killed, then most of them are for it.  Yep, Muslims are peaceful, until one of the radicals kills someone close to you.

Sad but true. How can anyone prioritize not offending someone over the safety of their family. Shouldn't that be a criminal charge like child endangerment.....your negligence places your kids in harm's way?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Why worry about the Muslims?  Show them a little more love and all will be good.