Vidor 14 Silsbee 2 Final/Touney

KFDM COOP

Yes Silsbee is starting slow but I'm not worried.  They had no scrimmages with their whole team.  The game yesterday was the first that the entire team has been together since the flu outbreak.  Hopefully things will start to come together for them.  I know they pitched Walcot for most of the game trying to get him some experience.  He is a first time pitcher and the coaches are just wanting him to get some playing time in as for as McDonald and Skinner they both did well.  District is still a long way away and if I know Trawhon he will have his boys ready to compete for one of the three spots..

Vidor has been together since after the christmas break and i would noy use that excuse to give a reason why my team lost, or give them ups on the win because of this. Their will always be excuses for Vidor winning but if Vidor loses everyone says "Same old Vidor team" So oon the 14-2 Vidor win CONGRATULATIONS

SHOW THEM THE PANK!!!

Yep you can tell your a vidor fan again something that was written about another team that you have played was taken the wrong way.  I was not making excuses for Silsbee just stating the fact that they have some bad luck here lately but things will come together for them.  I never wrote anything bad about your team. I think your team is going to challenge a lot of people this year in district. Green and Trawhon are both building programs in the right direction. So please it's time to get the chip off of your shoulder..Not everybody bashes VIDOR..

Yep you can tell your a vidor fan again something that was written about another team that you have played was taken the wrong way.  I was not making excuses for Silsbee just stating the fact that they have some bad luck here lately but things will come together for them.  I never wrote anything bad about your team. I think your team is going to challenge a lot of people this year in district. Green and Trawhon are both building programs in the right direction. So please it's time to get the chip off of your shoulder..Not everybody bashes VIDOR..

:)  True enough.  Vidor and Silsbee both are going to be good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami