Did Obama White House bully anti-Muslim preacher?

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Is burning a Koran despicable? Absolutely. But so is burning the American flag. And both are protected forms of free speech.

Did the Secretary of Defense call Black Lives Matter and tell them to stop burning the American flag?

Did anti-Christian artists get a phone call from the White House-- urging them not to submerge a crucifix in a jar of urine?

As the writer says, where does it stop?   

And when the Left was demonstrating against the war in Vietnam Nam, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and costing American lives, it was their right.  Our democratic run Govt did nothing.   Just another piece of evidence in where Obama's religious convictions lie.

I guess I need to bone up on the amendments.  I'm ashamed to say that the first two are the only ones I could could match with the numbers.  But since the Dems have for years been going after the Second (guns), it's apparent they've now set their sights on the First.  

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

I guess I need to bone up on the amendments.  I'm ashamed to say that the first two are the only ones I could could match with the numbers.  But since the Dems have for years been going after the Second (guns), it's apparent they've now set their sights on the First.  

This is the hidden content, please