Second Flesh Eating Victim on Texas Coast

Hagar

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

i hate to post this, but so many of us go to the beach, or let our kids go.   Scary stuff.  Anyone going should make sure they have no open sores.

………Or buy/use a pool. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

One guy in Mississippi didn't have any open sores, but he's only got one and a half legs now.

Like I said: buy/use a pool. Ppl gonna start learning to stay out the freaking ocean/rivers/lakes. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Like I said: buy/use a pool. Ppl gonna start learning to stay out the freaking ocean/rivers/lakes. 

Yep, I don't know when it started, or what started it, but like The Temptations said, Like a snowball rolling down the side of a snow covered hill, it's growing.

26 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yep, I don't know when it started, or what started it, but like The Temptations said, Like a snowball rolling down the side of a snow covered hill, it's growing.

Pretty sure its been going on for many years, take away media & it doesn't mean its a myth. Ppl just more dumb these days. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Pretty sure its been going on for many years, take away media & it doesn't mean its a myth. Ppl just more dumb these days. 

All of the rain we have been having this year is washing all of the stuff out of the rivers/lakes.  I think that is why its worse this year.  Glad I have a pool!

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

All of the rain we have been having this year is washing all of the stuff out of the rivers/lakes.  I think that is why its worse this year.  Glad I have a pool!

Glad my daughter and son in law have a pool :)