Trump Warns What Will Happen if Hillary is Elected

Hagar

53 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

all the time in southeast texas

Where do you find these people? I have been around pretty much all of Southeast Texas and haven't found one member. I have friends and acquiantances in practically every city, town, and unincorporated area in Southeast Texas and none have even mentioned a present day KKK presence. If they are out there, they must be in hiding, which begs the question of how you've had personal experiences with them.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Where do you find these people? I have been around pretty much all of Southeast Texas and haven't found one member. I have friends and acquiantances in practically every city, town, and unincorporated area in Southeast Texas and none have even mentioned a present day KKK presence. If they are out there, they must be in hiding, which begs the question of how you've had personal experiences with them.

He hasn't found these people.lol.

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Lumberton

If this keeps up on thread after thread after thread im just gonna lock the threads and suggest an idea to the site owner we do away with this forum so everyone will just talk about sports since sports is in the name of the site anyway, I can see this forum heading in the same direction as a few years ago when the site owner was about to do away with the old locker room.